Author Topic: Do you Secretly Stalk?  (Read 4175 times)

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
Do you Secretly Stalk?
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:35:42 pm »
I'm sorry if this proves to be quite controversial to some, I really do. However, I'm not asking that you share who you secretly stalk at all: but more so if I'm not alone in this world when I say the words:

" I love this community and I have to say there are quite the few people I love just to see and post here amongst us.  Sometimes I secretly wish I could get to know them but have just about as much confidence as what a box of chocolate contains gummy bears, so just secretly watch them instead like the crazy fluff I am."

To be honest however, I admire the entire community: but it'd be nice to know if there are some people out there who also have their preferred fellow floofs to follow.

I'm just a perfectionist and personally cry if my best friend tells me I have sauce on my jumper. Please ignore me. But I don't mean to cause upset if I do/have.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Do you Secretly Stalk?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:45:48 pm »
Same on the perfectionism there...I can't stand it sometimes, drives myself nuts. Lol.

But as for your question, I do 'stalk' some floofs, but I mean no harm. It does take a lot of courage before I can even say 'Hey' in a personal message or even in an in-game whisper. I'm just as antisocial/loner what have you, until I feel comfortable. My one fear though is that once I tell them how I admire the things they do, they might see it as weird though. ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 10:51:34 pm »
Don't worry, I'm totally a perfectionist myself. I know how it is, haha.

Anyway, I don't think this is controversial at all! I'm sure we all have or had people we like to follow. I myself tend to lurk or "stalk" some members. I just like to check up on them, because like you said, I'd love to get to know them and I like to see what they are interested in. So yeah, you're not alone with this. In fact, I thought I was one of the only people who did this. Lol.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:04:01 pm »
I usually just "stalk" my friends when I'm bored and have nothing to do and/or just want to know where they are at. I mean nothing by it at all. I just like to keep in touch with everyone. ^^

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 12:26:31 am »
I don't per say, obsessively stalk, but I do some curious clicking every now and then and check up on what people have been posting and whatnot. Of course, no harm intended, I just like to know what's going on and what everyone's up too. xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 02:36:49 am »
I really just go online to see if there are any friends online and just loom there until one of them notices me. Not really sure if it's stalkin' though.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 06:16:31 am »
I am known as the FeralHeart Staff Stalker for a reason. c;
Razmirz is the final member to be Stalked and fall to my wrath.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 06:47:55 am »
What do you mean "Secretly"? Everyone knows I stalk... xD
RETIRED.

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 07:36:19 am »
Well, I guess what I do would be considered stalking, I have an urge of some sorts to know everything and gather as much information in an environment as possible, in that way I could identify and adapt to any change that is present.

In the forums, I have honestly clicked on the profiles of a handful of people, I also look at activities on the 'Users Online' Feature quite often. It may be invasive but I'm not going to misuse any info, and it's no secret anyways.

I also gather information irl, don't get me wrong, I don't follow people around like a creep or avoid getting caught eavesdropping, I do it on a semi-conscious level. Whatever I hear and even emotions that are emitted would get absorbed whether I like it or not, which could either be beneficial or distressing.

I don't embrace my surveilling habits unless I have a clear motivation that is justified, I'm more a monitor than a stalker in my opinion. But gee, I remind myself of Nineteen Eighty-Four sometimes :u

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 11:18:25 am »
Sometimes I do, but not in a creepy way XD. Like I just look at topics that are being updated daily, like when I see someone post on a thread I want to see what they posted because that person could have nice ideas or responses. Then sometimes I stalk specific members that I like lol