Author Topic: Do you Secretly Stalk?  (Read 4174 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Do you Secretly Stalk?
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 11:21:45 am »
*Puts down binoculars* Hmm?

Admittedly, yes. Not to a creepy level or anything, but there just are a few members that I admire and like to see what they've posted once in awhile. I also like seeing what some of my friends have done recently sometimes as well.

But no worries! Nothing's wrong with having some people you admire or like on the forum, and I'm sure everyone has a few floofs they like more than others! As long as friendly 'stalking' doesn't get to a creepy or insane level, checking up on people once in a while is totally ok! c:

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 04:17:57 pm »
Shoosh, public posts and public profiles are there for a reason; To be read! And if there are links in them to DA pages or Tumblr pages, it's fun to read into what some people like or do or have said around the forum to other folks. It's just forum navigation and seeing what you've got to say to the world. ^^ It's a fun way of getting to know someone in a more passive way than immediate conversation (although conversation is great, too).
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 09:51:04 am »
I really just go online to see if there are any friends online and just loom there until one of them notices me. Not really sure if it's stalkin' though.
pretty much what i do sometimes

Same on the perfectionism there...I can't stand it sometimes, drives myself nuts. Lol.

But as for your question, I do 'stalk' some floofs, but I mean no harm. It does take a lot of courage before I can even say 'Hey' in a personal message or even in an in-game whisper. I'm just as antisocial/loner what have you, until I feel comfortable. My one fear though is that once I tell them how I admire the things they do, they might see it as weird though. ^^;
My advise is just do it, "Gday" is a struggle but what's the worst that could happen?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 07:36:58 pm »
Pfff No- Yes I do. I do it to my close friends- and I will hide in the ceilings or just f3 XD

~Recce~