Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 27993 times)

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 10:35:48 pm »
Thank you!  That's a map I'm currently making for another of my characters.  It's nowhere near finished yet.  But if you are thinking of making a map, I can do it.  I like to think I'm pretty handy in the map maker.

As for mocking in-game mate beggars... maybe~

Claw of Night

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 09:48:00 pm »
I would like to join this. I'll fill out the forum sooon but I don't have a screenshot of a charrie I have cause my feral heart is not working now.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 12:59:25 am »
Join the club. xD I look forward to seeing your character! *totally more motivated to make a pack now*

Ruke

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 07:39:27 pm »

Name:Windell

Element:Air

Personality: Windell is a fun loving Rune wolf. He loves pups and as a result, he has the energy and somewhat behavior of a pup but he is brave and serious when danger comes cross his path.He's patient and a jack-of-all-trades not mastering any except his element.

History: Windell was born to a Fire mother and a Air Father, with two brothers and a sister.His brothers are Earth and water and his sister ,like him is Air. He never met his father nor his sister, he always thought that the cause of their absence was because of their element, cant really stay in one place.As a pup, he was known to everyone as the trouble maker for playing pratical jokes and gags. He has mature abit from that but stills plays them when bored. Having a mate isn't on the top of his list but he mingles around from time to time and he might find the right one.

Rp sample: Windell stands motionless in an open field, his eyes are closed and his breathing is smoothed.Wind lightly swirls around him with grass and small daisies.He quickly opens his eyes and sprints through the swirling wind, the grass and daisies spread far apart from the speed. He flinches when heard a screech and looks up at the sky, seeing a eagle. He smirks and pushes himself abit harder, he mutters "Today is my day bird".As he runs through the field and sees ahead a cliff that is the finshing point.He pushes himself to the max, still hearing the flapping of the eagle's wings, and makes it there first. He makes a complete stop and watches the eagle fly above him. He pants and laughs, he catches his breath before going to the den.As he is there he brages about how he beated the eagle to his family and rests.

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 09:48:36 pm »
^^ Yep, making a mind wolf, and you totally should do a pack dude :D

Name: Nightmare
Element: Mind
Personality: Nightmare is sly, slightly arrogant, and very dedicated. Although she like things short and sweet, she is the nicest wolf you will ever know. She uses her mind ability to manipulate others to get what she wants.
History: Nightmare was not born into the tribe, she was found and was discovered to have the tribal elements somehow. When the female wolf was young, her mother and her father went hunting together due to the lack of food, Nightmare wondered off for a few hours and when she came back they still hadn't returned. Not only had she saw black hawks, circling the area, but she heard her mother yelp. She rushed where the noise was and saw her father dead. Soon after that her mother abandoned her because she reminded her too much of her father.
RP sample: Nightmare begin to lap up the water as she heard something-something she dreaded since the day it happened. The black hawks! These things killed her family without ease-which really ticked her off. She ran to the nearest bush and hoped they would leave. "Wait a second, I can finally get back at them!" She mumbled to herself. She starred at the large group of hawks and concentrated. A few seconds afterward the  group spiraled and lost control, causing them to split up and crash.  Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted one struggling on the ground. Out of excitement, she skipped toward the helpless animal bounced on it, killing whatever was left of the hawk.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:44:17 pm by Wolfie c: »

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 10:14:14 pm »
Dudette. :P

I've got my plate full with all kinds of RP's from various games, so a pack is kind of on the back-burner. But it would be cool...

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 06:41:56 pm »
Finished my application (Actually I have been for a while xD Just decided to bump it)

BlueNote

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 01:39:35 am »
Ooooh...
I need to make a wolf for this. Will post forum and pic (I hope >.<) soon.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 02:14:29 am »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

BlueNote

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 02:58:50 am »
EDIT: Got it!

Name: Chill

Element: Ice

Personality: Most of the time, she is playful. She loves to adventure. But if she doesn't know the wolves around her, she shrinks up and stays silent. She loves to hunt. Her family and pack come first, and she is willing to give her life for them. She will listen to others problems as if she was older then she is. She loves pups.

History: Chill was orphaned at two months old. All she knows is her father was a Spirit wolf. Her mother, she doesn't remember. She DOES remember a fire, howls of pain, and another mother of the pack grabbing her and another pup.

RP sample:  Chill awoke to pounding on her back. She growled and tried to sleep a few more minutes. More pounding on her back. She blinked her eyes and looked up. A younger male wolf was beating at her back angrily. Chill knew it was Brite, a wolf who was like her- Not born into this pack. Brite sighed "Your late for call." He scampered out of the den.Chill shook herself out and went out to morning call to get her duties for the day. The wolves, they didnt know her true breed, so her powers hadn't been trained properly. What a shame they dont know what Rune Wolves are. thought Chill Fain would banish me from the pack if he knew
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:09:13 pm by BlueNote »