7 (46.7%)
Umm Okay?
1 (6.7%)
Not really
0 (0%)
Ugh its ruined
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: A & Q Thing for the new game  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
A & Q Thing for the new game
« on: July 01, 2016, 03:44:05 am »
So... I might have a solution to things
I exported a map now the game crashes when I open it!
If you have put particles in the map there is a chance that you get Duplicates just find them in the game folder and search for EX: fire.particle_0 Or fire.particle_1
Why did people quit?
There are multiple ones. One is that they removed most of the maps and they really missed them and quit I guess. And another is because they removed the buttswings replacing it with moonwalk I dont know why they want the buttswing back It caused a bunch of trouble.
How do I get items?
Items and markings can be found in the links b e l ow
http://sephalovable.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Items-Feral-Heart-Item-Pack-v4-3-528359795
http://sephalovable.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Markings-Feral-Heart-Marking-Pack-V4-1-538589673 I DO NOT OWN THESE
Follow the instructions correctly or else the items may mess up something in your game or it wont show up.

FH is crashing! What do I do?
Reinstalling is the best... But anyways check your files because thats the reason why
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:19:15 pm by leahling »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: A & Q Thing for the new game
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 03:46:52 am »
Hmmmmmmm....so this is kinda like a little guide for players that have questions about the game? Kind of a neat idea.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 03:36:55 am »
I will move this over to the Inputbox, since this appears to be more of a suggestion rather than a discussion, itself. You definitely have a very neat idea, although I do believe we already have a thread similar to that, which works in a somewhat similar fashion. (You can find it here..) It is in a big need of an update, and we have been looking to fix it up and add more recent info to it for a while, so hopefully that will be something we can look to in the near future. The answers that you will find on the thread are more based off solutions that we and other users have found to be useful in fixing any issues that you may come across in the game, rather than personal thoughts about subjects, so a few questions that you may want to see answered in the thread may not be found there. As mentioned before, though, it is in need of a major update.

If you are looking to create your own poll or want to set up your own Q&A, you would be more than welcome to do so. Could be fun to ask a few questions and let others give their own take on the answer to the questions, too. c:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 03:38:56 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 05:47:31 pm »
Neat little idea. I think a FAQ could do the new game/community nicely.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 05:20:55 am »
Indeed as Warrior pointed out we have already taken updating the Big Help Thread into consideration but this also falls in line with the Game Manual which we also plan on updating. Thank you for the suggestion.

In the meantime we are still taking some time working on the site so perhaps once the site is closer to completely updated then we can start focusing on revising those threads & manuals ^^

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 06:00:04 am »
Indeed as Warrior pointed out we have already taken updating the Big Help Thread into consideration but this also falls in line with the Game Manual which we also plan on updating. Thank you for the suggestion.

In the meantime we are still taking some time working on the site so perhaps once the site is closer to completely updated then we can start focusing on revising those threads & manuals ^^
It's great to hear about the game manual possibly being updated. As useful as it was in the earlier years, there's a lot more that should be added. I'm sure everyone's aware of that x3

@Leahling Great input! I wasn't aware that duplicate particles was causing crashing issues when people export. Guess I need to get back into making maps ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.