Author Topic: What device do you use to go on the forums?  (Read 6878 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: What device do you use to go on the forums?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2017, 10:56:22 pm »
I use my computer mostly for Forum related activity. Sometimes my laptop, if I'm in bed for whatever  reason. I do use my phone on rare occasions, if I'm out getting groceries and I get bored, or out doing boring adult things and I want to see what's going on. However, that's all I use my phone for when using the forum, I just browse. I don't login on my phone. I find it very difficult to type on phones sometimes. I also hate when ads pop up when I try to get onto the forum itself too, on my phone that is. Other than my computer and my laptop, there are no other main sources that I access the forum on.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 03:38:13 pm »
It's amazing how many people use their laptops and computers, I normally go on the forums when I'm relaxing, waking up, going to bed or I am in game and don't like tabbing which is why I use my tab. I figured my reasons wern't quite descriptive baha.

Rizzla

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 09:30:03 pm »
I find it surprising how many other people use mobile devices to browse the forums, I figured most people would find it too awkward but I guess not lol. I use my phone most of the time, because I don't always feel like getting on my computer, and it's usually quicker this way.

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 09:35:14 pm »
Meh main Mac computa yasssss

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 02:10:06 am »
I use my chromebook for forum activity. It's very small and lightweight so I can tote it around with me with ease and it has a long battery life so if I am in the middle of study hours via college, I tend to multitask, posting here as well as reviewing my work.

My chromebook is my main device, laptop: secondary, phone: scarce. I only use my laptop for the forums when I'm also on the game and I use my phone to check if I've received any messages in need of my attention.
Nothing much else.
gone