Author Topic: How to add "New" to post  (Read 3616 times)

Offline TheOnlyTherian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Rimah | 18 | Artist | ♉
    • TheOnlyTherian
    • View Profile
Re: How to add "New" to post
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 11:58:24 am »
A little advice:

Sometimes if people aren't coming to you paying for your art you can offer a few free art slots so that people can get more of a taste of what you can do. Plus by offering free art you can gain some loyal fans of your art who may want to actually pay you for commission later because they were so pleased with what they got before. A few fans will also share word about you. Some artists have gotten known simply because I show cased their art in my signature here on the forum and thus they got more traffic their way for simply offering me some free art.

That is a nice advice, thank you! Well, free art simply means requests right? Actually, when I think about it, I have never opened my requests on Instagram, that is why nobody is commissioning me...thank you again!
Dare to request me? x3 I have two slots open on my request post.
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61829.msg853366#msg853366

in-game: TheOnlyTherian

Offline TheOnlyTherian

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Rimah | 18 | Artist | ♉
    • TheOnlyTherian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 11:58:56 am »
Thanks for all the replies guys but nobody is telling me how to add the "New" icon for each post? XD

in-game: TheOnlyTherian

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 07:29:15 pm »
That "new" icon shows if the person looking at it hasn't seen it already and when you simply "bump" your old threads by replying to them with an update message and maybe modifying the title to show that it's been updated, might also put a date in it since (updated) alone doesn't say much.

Basically it shows for threads with "new" posts in them. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.