Author Topic: Why are people addicted to WoW?  (Read 2840 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Why are people addicted to WoW?
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 04:15:46 am »
i believe the wow addiction age has sort of ended in recent years, or at least died down quite a bit.
i know it was quite a big issue about 6 or 7 years ago

Yeah same thing I've heard. There was some update that seemed to set a lot of the players off... That and the whole membership payment stuff.

Either way though the game was/is one of those games you have to play for a while to grow into. I think a lot of people like it because there are so many neat types of armors, classes, mounts, missions etc. I do believe older players enjoyed it more though. I think WOW has lost its charm over the years. In recent years MMORPGs don't seem to be doing as well. They're sort of a slowly "dying" class of games... that or they're just losing popularity these days. Maybe it's just a phase as is with VR etc.

Well MMORPGs are one of my most favorite types of games so hopefully the game class will not die completely. I would probably stop gaming all together if there was no longer MMORPGs or just RPGs in general, and according to this YouTube video I would be screwed if I stopped gaming (-w-)" XD

10 Things That Would Happen if you Quit Gaming
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:27:02 am by ShadowMT13 »