Author Topic: unbalanced -- feralheart warriors rp -- accepting members!  (Read 894 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
unbalanced -- feralheart warriors rp -- accepting members!
« on: August 23, 2018, 08:29:57 pm »
Set in the beautiful and rugged landscapes of England, Unbalanced is a group dedicated to its members and the ever-changing story of the Four mighty warrior Clans; ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan.

Unbalanced is a literate, realistic, tagless, soon-to-be mapped, LGBTQ+ friendly, active, site, and Discord included warriors RP looking for new members to help us grow and have fun as a community!

To get started on joining, you can check out our new member applications thread here: http://unbalanced-fh.boards.net/thread/23/new-member-applications

I'm sure one of the Staff will be with you shortly to respond! You can also read our rules, check out some guides we have posted and have a look at the Clan information threads as well!

Thanks for reading and we hope to see in the Forest
- Unbalanced Staff

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: unbalanced -- feralheart warriors rp -- accepting members!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 10:46:29 pm »
Moving this over to the roleplay advertising board, seeing as it's FH-based. If this group actually doesn't have any relation to FH just correct me and I'll move it back for you ^^
Farewell everyone<3