Author Topic: Apply To Be a Part of "The Legendary Journey" A FeralHeart Wolf Series  (Read 19418 times)

wolfgirl56

Yes, so I am making a FeralHeart movie! I do not have a YouTube account yet, so it will be put on TinyPic Video.
Danika:She is a female wolf who has a Slovakian name, (Yes, I looked it up on a Slovakian names and meanings site. All credit goes to this name and the site) and she is a wolf that likes to live in Fluorite Plains a lot, but she is often very lonely, until she meets the rest of the wolves.
Sora: Yes, a Japanese name, but Sora is a dark blue colored wolf, with an odd red stripy tail (for people who want to do Sora, use the "Fading Stripes" tail markings). He has sort of a "crush" on Danika later during the series. He join's Danika's pack at episode 2.
Lily: Lily is a sort of extremely light purple color that it looks like she's almost turning whitish pale. She is a teen wolf. She's very dependable, but sometimes she likes to slack off of jobs, but if it was something extremely important for the pack, like stay up until midnight to watch for lions and other troublesome creatures like rats, skunks, or raccoons, she will do the job. She joins Danika episode 1.
Gana: Gana is a male wolf that is sort of a "womanizer" or something, but he likes girl wolves his age, but he doesn't like Danika too much, but he can help her out. Gana has a tealish colored pelt with brown eyes, and tail stripe that are red. (You can also use "Fading Stripes") He joins in episode 4.
Elliot and Dash:They are the two male wolf twins. They are fully grown up, but they like to play with each other in a few episodes. They both encounter Danika in episode 3. They both have blue eyes, but Dash has a red and green pelt, while Elliot is pure black.
Blue-Blue is a unrealistic wolf with a blue pelt. Her underfur is white. Her middle name is "Star", but she prefers to be called one or the other. Sometimes some wolves or other animals accidently call her "Bluestar" by accident. She joins Danika in episode 4 as well as Gana.
Starina-(pronounced Star-ree-na) Starina is a pure white wolf with light green eyes. But she is unrealistic in a one way. Her tail tip is a night time color blue. But if you can't do that type of blue, you can do a light blue, either way's fine. She joins Danika in episode 1, as well as Lily, but she joins at night time. And she has a habit of finding a very high spot to watch the stars twinkle at night.
Damon-Damon is a pure black wolf, but he appears to have red eyes (no eye style changing! Keep it at normal!). He rarely slacks off a job, but if the pack needs to move somewhere else at night, he can snatch Starina off the nearest mountain before you could blink. He appears in episode...5? (I'm not sure, I'll probably need to find something to make the series go longer.)
Kyrie-Kyrie is a dark purple color around her body. She has no markings. She has dark green normal eyes. Her nickname is Skyrie, because she likes to look at the sky. She joins in episode 2.
And last, but not least:
Mike and Reina-Mike and Reina are the twins, but Reina is a girl, and Mike is a boy. Mike is a black color, but the upper and lower areas around his eyes are a strange teal color. Reina is a pure white wolf, but she has blue eyes, and silver "celtic" markings on her body. They appear in episode 4 and join Danika in episode 4.
Evil Black Wolves-The evil black wolves are a type of pure black wolf that are evil. In episode 1, while the pack members aren't in the pack yet, Danika sneaks herself away, and she meets the black wolves sleeping in a circle. She accidently wakes them up, and she runs to a few places in Fluorite, Temple of Dreams, and Cape of Distaint worlds.
Slots:
Danika-wolfgirl56 (me)
Sora- Zelay
Lily- lugailuv!
Gana- Gabby
Elliot-
Dash- Medic
Blue- Yalla
Starina- Jacquelyn
Damon-Dreka
Mike- Stormy
Reina- Astra
Kyrie- Meowzers
Evil Black Wolf 1-
Evil Black Wolf 2-
Evil Black Wolf 3-
Evil Black Wolf 4-
Evil Black Wolf 5-

And last, but not least, the audio finders, music finders, and video editors. The video editors make sure everything is right in the video. The audio finders search around for sound effects like wolves growling, howling, whining, or barking. The music finders are the ones who look for fitting music for the movie or TV show. The people in charge of the movie will test it out and see if it works for one of the scenes. If it does, they will get the soundtrack or download the music so they can use it for the movie
Video Editors-wolfgirl56, Xoppa, Swifty,
Audio/Sound Effect Finders- lugailuv!, Meowzers, Swifty,
Music Finders- lugailuv!,

Also, I will be filming, but if you e-mail me or send me a FeralHeart video that I need for one of the scenes when I'm sick, or if I have school or 4-H, please make sure all of the sounds, including the sound effects in the game like the running or the swimming, even the music, must be turned down to 0 because in some scenes, I will have to put slow motion in it, and I don't want to hear slow motion FeralHeart music while one of the wolves is running, or the epic slow motion walking where it goes STOMP STOMP STOMP. It makes me get a headache just by listening that.
But this movie will be fun!
So go ahead and post!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Keep all of the wolves' eye types at normal.

Extra Important Notice for the evil black wolves- The evil black wolves can have different eye style, AND...they must be a different player because there are 10 evil wolves.

News: The episodes and trailers will be posted on Tinypic Video.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:47:18 am by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
could i please be lily lily?
i have a Utube account and Fraps to record it ^_^
i CANT edit movies though
i ALSO have a wolf howling sound and a cheetah roaring sound and a snake hissing sound
storm sounds
lava sounds
and much more

wolfgirl56

could i please be lily lily?
i have a Utube account and Fraps to record it ^_^
i CANT edit movies though
i ALSO have a wolf howling sound and a cheetah roaring sound and a snake hissing sound
storm sounds
lava sounds
and much more
Hmm...you sound good for the movie, I'll write you down.

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Oooh! May I be Kyrie-Kyrie Or if not Reina? I really want Kyrie though.

I can find sounds also if you want, Sadly I can't record movies.

I also have a youtube account.

wolfgirl56

Sure, you're in!

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
ONE bad thing bout fraps

after recording it it says at the top WWW.fraps.com < : (

AND
my name is lugailover in the game!

i can also find music download it anywhere ^_^ just say the song and i have it in 5 minutes
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:40:17 pm by lugailuv! »

wolfgirl56

ONE bad thing bout fraps

after recording it it says at the top WWW.fraps.com < : (

AND
my name is lugailover in the game!

i can also find music download it anywhere ^_^ just say the song and i have it in 5 minutes

Okay! Oh, and I have Fraps too, but I simply ignore it.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
yeah i agree with ya
karma ^_^

OH OH OMG I FORGOT

I CAN MAKE OFFICIAL EMOTIONS FOR THE MOVIE!!
how does that sound?????

wolfgirl56

yeah i agree with ya
karma ^_^

OH OH OMG I FORGOT

I CAN MAKE OFFICIAL EMOTIONS FOR THE MOVIE!!
how does that sound?????

That sounds good. Also, can YouTube allow kids to have an account on it? Like 10 or 11, but if your younger, can you lie about your age and make it up? Or do you have to be at least 13? Sorry, never made a account on YouTube.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
nah its ok ive seen MUCH WORSE!
this chinese 2 1/2 year old boy has one XD
anyway nothing wrong with it i dont see any difference except subscribing and uploading vids
all my friends have accounts and you cam login with a gmail account