Author Topic: for horse lovers out there Horse Model maybe :D  (Read 14717 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: for horse lovers out there Horse Model maybe :D
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 02:32:37 am »
I like the idea, I am on my horse character often, but I think the odds of it actually happening are slim. Doesn't hurt to agree though, does it?

TealSkeletore

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 02:49:42 am »
I hate it when people think that Kov will add anything just because a few people want it. FH has nothing to do with horses, even if you DO RP a horse. You're free to RP however you want but horse models aren't necessary. This game isn't a game that is going to have a large selection of species to play, just because people want to. Remember, this is Kov's game, not yours.

Offline EssenceOfShadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 03:20:33 am »
No horses. Just no.

I /ONLY/ want lion and wolves on FeralHeart. Even the wolves are stretching it.

What Red and Tigg and Teal said.

redthedog10

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 11:26:51 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...well let me bring Arokai in this
FH should have a herbivore animal or two for balence,Arokai has all Ominvors and Carnivores as well as 1 single herbivore.I don't see why a horse would not in game for people to use. I mean Horses are strong and can probably take down a normal sized wolf.
But really I can live with out the model ^^.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:29:26 am by redthedog10 »

Nyan Cat

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 11:49:18 am »
Now lemme get dis straight, we cant have ponies because well, You know that glitch where you jump high? Into trees? A canine or feline (ack i dont know how) can climb up those but not a pony. And also im not sure if a horse can even buttswing. Also... le trolls in bonfire would stalk you everywhere you go. And isnt the canine modle already horse like? Fun fact: The long jump . I think . Is though of by little kitties that we have at home :3

Also horses dont fit because... Think of the fur texture? Or the manes? Mods would have to REAALYY break their backs.

EDITZZZ: Also horses dont fit because of... I dont know why they are popular but the my little pony fans.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:41:57 am by Nyan cat »

redthedog10

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 02:10:23 pm »
good point also yeah the wolf models are....horseish....we need a better wolf model.XD.I would like to see another animal though.^^

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 04:31:14 pm »
i know it would be cool but like the others said its a lion/canine based game. If you use your imagination you could make your character looksomewhat like one.
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Evanescence

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 11:30:30 pm »
Maybe you could try playing howrse...? Or... *singing voice* Imaginatiiiiiiioonnnnnn! (ImagionationLand... SouthPark... anyone?)

Silentstep

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 02:40:21 am »
Maybe you could try playing howrse...? Or... *singing voice* Imaginatiiiiiiioonnnnnn! (ImagionationLand... SouthPark... anyone?)

I thought in Howrse you just bred/showed/sold horses.

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 01:31:30 pm »
Agreed with Nyan Cat and Teal.

Horses aren't, and can't, be made. Think of all the weight Kovu would have on his shoulders.

Remember, this site also costs money. Kov needs to work on other things in life. Examples are:
Maybe he has a family.
Possibility of a job.
Possibility of pets.
Maybe he has something going on.