Author Topic: for horse lovers out there Horse Model maybe :D  (Read 14716 times)

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: for horse lovers out there Horse Model maybe :D
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 02:58:49 am »
i know the chances r slim but it would be awsome if they made a horse model! i play on my horse alot i made 1 today =D im gonna make a horse rp but ya  i think we shold have a horse model because a lot of people r doing horse rps
??Click plz??

Vail

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 05:30:10 am »
I wouldn't be opposed to it. There's no reason the game has to be only carnivores forever. Adding a few more species would be nice.

Icewolfpup

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 06:31:17 pm »
Horses?NOOOO People like the carnivores would eat the horses!

Icewolfpup

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 06:31:49 pm »
BUUUT i love horses

Icewolfpup

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 06:32:41 pm »
Agreed with Nyan Cat and Teal.

Horses aren't, and can't, be made. Think of all the weight Kovu would have on his shoulders.

Remember, this site also costs money. Kov needs to work on other things in life. Examples are:
Maybe he has a family.
Possibility of a job.
Possibility of pets.
Maybe he has something going on.
Agreed!

Ephemeral

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 06:39:33 pm »
"Most horse rps out there center on mating :/ I'm not saying you would do that, but it seems a horse model would just make it worse. And this game centers really more on carnivores."

Correction; most of any sort of rp is generally based around sex and mating at one point or another. It's inevitable when it comes to rp, someone is going to have to violate the good name of rping.

And personally, I don't want to see horses in the game. Maybe I'm just biased against horses because I rather strongly dislike them and any community fanbase or whatever around them. I tend to think of people who like or ride horses as stuck-up rich kids who own and ride horses because they're stuck-up and rich. Because it's a whole lot of money to own, feed and board a horse. That's beside the point, however.

"Remember, this site also costs money. Kov needs to work on other things in life. Examples are:
Maybe he has a family.
Possibility of a job.
Possibility of pets.
Maybe he has something going on."

I dislike this argument when people throw it out at suggestions. Yes, everyone is going to have a life (Except for me, I don't have one of these so called "lives") and obviously it's going to be important and come before the internet. But if there was really that much going on for him, he should tell us so maybe we'd be a bit more "merciful" and "thinking about him" when we suggest stuff. Suggestions are just that, suggestions. It's not like we're demanding him to listen to us or anything. Also, if he's going to make such a large-scale game, then he better damn well take some time for it or give the ownership to someone else who has the time for it.

Offline gabz1227

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 09:10:22 pm »
 well i have a horse rp so HA! ;D and i want to look like spirit  ;D

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 09:28:37 pm »
Although having a horse model would be nice for some people who are huge horse lovers there are lots of down sides to this. Most people attack horse rps and try to eat them in rp, and it seems as if every single time I have seen a horse powerplay kill a carnivore. Having a horse model would just cause lots of reports for powerplaying, and the mods should not need to handle it. Also, as other people have said realistic horses do mate and having a horse model would cause unessary mating, this is not allowed it the game what so ever. I think that just a simple horse preset is good enough, and its uneeded to have a model. This is only my opion so dont argue me on this please. ;D I just found some horse markings that look amazing! Heres the link.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7169.0
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:58:29 pm by Courtney »

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline boscomuffin

• Forum Newcomer
  • PhoebeCarlyChazChelseaCrodyJackieKirbyBubbaBOSCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 11:16:37 pm »
hey i have a horse rp and one of the members is making horse markings! maybe if she lets me i can tell you the link.
 we also are getting a HUGE map.
boscomuffin= a Bosco-shaped muffin
Bosco= a derpy cat

Offline SeeYaOnSondee

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 06:04:23 pm »
so, dont make it just wolf, lion and horses! SET A VERITY!
I support the equine Idea, and I support the idea of new animals being added as well, not just horses.

But, wolves and lions hang around each other on this game DAILY! If your talking about how horses wouldn't fit in, where did you get the idea that a Lion could snuggle up with wolves? So, actually, none of it is completely realistic. PLUS this is a RP game!! You have your lion RP's, your Wolf RP, and any other animal, weather you pass another species on your way to your map or not. Hunting is not in FeralHeart, so why is this such a big issue?