Author Topic: Few quick ideas.  (Read 6899 times)

Shiro

Few quick ideas.
« on: January 06, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »
1: Style that fuzz.
Ok well. I can't even lie. The manes..
I'm a tad disappointed in the designs, though I thank that we can have them.

Maybe some new ones, suggested by the players and selected by the people who will make them?
That'd be fun.

2: Fluff up that tail.
Perhaps we could be able to make the tail sizes bigger or smaller? It would appear simple enough.

3: Where DOES that go?
Uv maps, simple and makes preset making a ton easier and quicker. I tend to get headaches trying to line everything up, and I imagine others do too. D:

Other than that the game is great. I adore the presets to no end, the models are pretty darn good. Greatly improved from I.T.
I hope this was simple enough to approve of though. I also hope I don't come across in a wrong way for the current mane designs. Simply speaking my mind and mean NO offense to the creators, infact I thank them.

Your thoughts?
-Takai Shiro

TealSkeletore

Re: Few quick ideas.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:30:16 pm »
Thanks for these ideas. By the way, UV maps can be found in the 'Handbook' at the top x3 I agree with you with the fluffy tail, it would be nice to add some fuzz to it too. I also hope that some of the manes in IT will be remade for FH.

Offline Kikay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 11:43:02 pm »
Yeah I agree too. I think they should make more manes for girls too, I know that will be hard, but you know, girls need hairstyles! :)

Shiro

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:08 am »
Yeah but I'd say it's worht it. I wish I could mesh.
Shiro + Attempt at mesh = Epic fail
XD

TealSkeletore

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 01:04:37 am »
Hahaha, me too. The best thing I made on Blender3D was a cube!

Shiro

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 01:26:33 am »
I attempted a cube but it uaa. didn't happen XD

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 03:56:18 pm »
Hmm, yes, I think the manes look a little naff. But it doesn't really bother me all that much, as I am a wolf person.

KovuLKD

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 03:58:27 pm »
Yes we certainly need more manes, graphical suggestions would be most appreciated C:
Tail, it's harder than it seems LOL no harm making more tail variations though, graphical suggestions too? And which part of which tail to be bigger/smaller?
UV Maps and slight help for presets to be included in the next update :D

Thanks for the ideas C:

Shiro

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 07:59:08 pm »
Well the entire tail?
just how the ears and other bodily objects on the mesh's are perhaps?
I have no clue how to do that kinda stuff myself so I am unsure of the true difficulty of it, however, I didn't think it was hard.

I'll draw up some suggestions later today perhaps, I'm not very good at thinking of hairstyles but I know a few that people well likely appreciate (especially those spiffy females) a few certain styles, like long hair, "scene" hair, yadayada. I'll be sure to ask everyone I know too. Haha.

No problem. [:
-Takai Shiro

Offline Kikay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 11:09:05 pm »
I saw on deviantart that one person drew a sketch for like a big ponytail mane and I thought that was pretty cool! =D