Author Topic: Map Pack Help Please!  (Read 1964 times)

Offline RestaWulf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Map Pack Help Please!
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:18:35 am »
I finally got the torrent thing squared away when i downloaded it and got into pathways. I thought i was out of hell and ready to go prance around in the new awesome maps. But no, as usual im always brought back to hell with FH and maps i never have any other trouble with anything else but maps. Everytime i go into a map (from pathways) my game just crashed and it says some like "Feralheart has encountered a problem and needs to close." My computer is only like 2 and a half years old and runs high graphical games with not really any lag like "Perfect World" "Aika" "WoW" and so on. Im not too concerned about a graphics card because FHs graphics arent like real high quality. Thanks to the maps in pathways basically all of my chars are stuck in random maps. I really need help with this because all my friends are in magical map world and refuse to come out. (lol mapworld) Please Help!~Resta

(P.S.) I know Tigg (or Delay i forget..) said that if you have an old computer the maps might crash while loading. But i considar my computer middleaged and like i said, it runs alot of other games perfectly but seems to hate FH.(But how could anyone hate such a thing :C)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:21:11 am by RestaWulf »

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Map Pack Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:41:03 am »
I'm not exactly sure how to stop it from crashing, but to get your characters back, doing the follwoing should work:
1. Uninstall the Map Pack
2. Start up FeralHeart and choose any of your characters that were stuck
3. You should be in a blank, black area at this point. Click on the feather icon on the bottom right, and click it.
4. Teleport yourself back home and you should be good to go! :3
I haven't had any problems with the new map pack, but maybe after you uninstall, try to reinstall and maybe it'll fix? I'm not sure. It's just a suggestion, but best of luck~

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 02:59:00 am »
^
I'm not sure what's causing this, but that'll get you out.

I'd try removing the map pack and redownloading the torrent and trying again. You may have not installed correctly?
I dunno, you might want to use this:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7958.0

Offline RestaWulf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 02:47:40 am »
Thanks for helping me get my characters out! i was afraid id have to reinstall the game or remake all them if worse came to worse. I really still want to figure out the map pack problem though.

Offline RestaWulf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 08:36:30 pm »
If anyone know how to get the map pack to work please help and reply!