Author Topic: Cat Cry-Prologue and Chapter 1-  (Read 2050 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Cat Cry-Prologue and Chapter 1-
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:05:59 am »
                                                                                            --Prologue--
I am Talon,an enlarged tiger-striped tom cat. My four former sibilings: Kenza,Iwriz,Plasma,and Jema. My father Mitzu and my mother, Lenza, all become murdered by shadowy animal creatures. Luckily, my compainons, Saber,TamR,Kira, and Thorn save the world from evil forces. This how it all started. Enjoy!

--Chapter 1: Leftout--
A large white tiger-striped tom cat with a Dark Sealer amulet around his neck emerged from the bushes. My brother (Iwriz) and my sisters (Kenza,Plasma,and Jema) came running towards the large tiger-striped tom. (That's my father, Mitzu) Mitzu dropped a large falcon on the ground. "Here you go kids! Eat up!" he said. A sliver tabby she-cat (My mom, Lenza) came up and nuzzled Mitzu. I was in the den chasing a mouse, I slapped it hard with my paw stunning it. It didn't kill it but it wasn't hardly breathing. So, I picked it up in my jaws and i pinned it against the den wall knocking the breath out of it and headbutt it. And that finally killed it.My mother turned her head to find me munching happily on my kill. Lenza leaned over to Mitzu and whispered calmy "I'm worried about him. Mabye you should talk to him" Mitzu nodded. He entered the den and sat in front of me. "Talon, you're worrying your mother. Why don't you play with you're brother and sisters?" he asked me. I lifted my head and glared at him, then I lowered my head and continued eating my mouse. My father looked at my again and asked me once more. "Well? Why don't you?" I sighed and turned to him "Because." Mitzu now looked confused. "Because why?" I looked down at my paws and sighed again. "Because I keep on having drea- well, nightmares that you,my mother, and my sibilings will be killed and I-I don't want to tell them even I really want to." My father nodded like he didn't even care. He turned and walked out, he walked towards Lenza. She spoke with eagerness "So? hows our son?" Mitzu walked past her. "Crazy and odd" he said. My mother suddenly skidded him into a halt and lashed her tail "Now why is that?" she spoke. My father shook his head and continued to walk past him. The next 2 months I was walking along the forest searching for some food. I returned at the den with a bunch of mice in my jaws. Jema ran into to me and knocked me over "Get out of the way! Mom's gonna have more kits soon!" she yelled harshly as she sunddenly ran past me. I got up slowly and picked my kill and put it in front of mom. "I heard you're gonna have kits." I slimed at her. She smiled back. Mitzu walked over to me and my mom "So, when are gonna do it?" he asked. My mom shruged "Mabye tomrrow." My tail twitched with exciment. "Tomrrow?" Me and my father both said.