Author Topic: Have you guys noticed....  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Have you guys noticed....
« on: February 04, 2012, 06:50:11 pm »
Have you guys noticed that if there are two packs...hmm for example: Good vs. Evil pack. Then most people wants to be the on the evil side? xD

On all of the Good vs. Evil packs or Angel vs. Demon rps or Five vs. Ice rps, that ive been in, there are more "evil" or demons in the rp then there are "Good" or Angels xD

Offline Jesicat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The word 'seepage' bothers me.
    • View Profile
    • Misfits with Mushrooms
Re: Have you guys noticed....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 06:24:21 am »
People associate evil and dark colors with power and being cool lol not entirely sure why but being ebil is kinda fun sometimes :3

Offline TrollFace123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:49:56 am »
Yes this for some reason is how RPs are, people all ways want to be evil. Those naughty little monkeys.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:18:42 am »
The evil side normally has more power such as 'no rules', because if you were evil, you wouldn't have any rules. If dat makes sense.
And also, if you are on a good side, you would have to obey the rules and do their every command, some people don't like that.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 11:58:32 am »
From my opinion the evil side is more fun, there is no good without an evil.
Evil mainly has a purpose like to defeat something and take power and rule over a kingdom treating everyone unfairly. Of course its unlikely for any random to do this in real life which is maybe why most prefere to be evil, again in my opinion. They get a chance to be the bad guy instead of playing good.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 12:25:21 pm »
For some reason, I can simply not play evil. Which is strange, because I have a habit of acting that way in real life. Of course, my charries are normally the "loner" style. Most of my own are more passive aggressive and such and such... however. When it coms to evil vs. good, outlanders vs. pridelanders? I have to choose the good side. Watching me trying to RP evil is... amusing, to say the least xD
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 06:01:28 pm »
I don't join 'bad versus good' role-plays, so I'm quite inexperienced in that area. But yes, I do see more demon role-plays than angel ones advertising, and as people said before me, people prefer the bad to the good because they think it's 'cool'. They also like to be rogues and have no rules.

Stupid, really.

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 10:53:11 pm »
Yea, i see what you guys are saying and all xD  Me and my best friends are actaully making an angels vs demons comic that we started over a year ago, before fh came out, we just got to make our characters and all. XD theres only 3 of us but the rp is still going on! (We rp in fb alot). I personally like evil ness better but my main is good :3 very complicated matter xDD

Offline mck827

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 11:34:41 pm »
lol i always go on the evil side idk why i guess people think that they have more power or something
"If you can get yourself in it, you can get yourself out of it."

~Falconflight~

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 07:08:04 pm »
It's always more fun on the evil side, and rps just aren't as fun without an enemy to fight against, in my opinion :P