Author Topic: Anyone Notice this?  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Anyone Notice this?
« on: November 15, 2012, 02:31:11 am »
11/14/12

Usually it takes 15-30 minutes to get online for me (Bad tokens, Front Server connection failure, crashes, etc ((I have accepted this xD) Well today. I got on with one try. Switched characters perfectly. Anyone else have these awesome experiences today? :D

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Notice this?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:36:20 am »
Depends what time and day it is tbh. On weekdays, most people are busy with school/work during the days, therefore you will have less lag and easier to get into Fluorite.
On a weekend, the servers deal with a lot of traffic. People have off from school/work and the servers will get busy, which will give you difficulties to log on, along with cause some sort of lag if your computer cannot handle things as well.
RETIRED.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 02:38:51 am »
Aye, pretty much what Ressy said. it all depends on the day and the hour. And if you get lucky, then you could very well get into the Plains on the first try. Sometimes it'll take me 5 tries, sometimes, 50. It also depends on your internet connection - those with better internet connections do better getting into the populated maps.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Jellybean12365

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 02:40:24 am »
I see xD But for me, i have trouble all the time, day and night, But thats okay. I dream and think of fh all day. Roleplay is all i do, I look forward to it.. xD This is just the first weekday ive gotten on greatly. :D Just wanted to see if anyone else got this. :3

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 03:45:57 am »
I have, but it again depends I can get in the map with 5 tries at the most so.....yea it all depends.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 04:18:43 am »
Front server connection fails and crashes is not something that happens often, could be very related to your connection if it isn't good enough or the computer you are running the game on.

However, as long as you got a fairly solid signal it shouldn't matter too much how easily you get into a map like flourite, it's about the same I believe.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 08:13:04 pm »
Good for ya. But 30 min. to get in?! You really love this game to have that courage and pacience.

Offline Jellybean12365

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »
I do. I do love this game! Ive turned down alot just to play it, and im sick..in a way so i dont do much anyway. My normal day is just playing this all day long and night. :D

Offline Lazy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ship Loves You <3
    • http://JShipArts.deviantart.com
    • http://lazy-jenn.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 05:16:24 am »
I randomly get knocked off with the FH.exe pop up and thats super annoying. But Then I get on and its like amazing and works perfectly. Those are great. But, it depends on the time of day, at night is always hardest to get in the plains.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 05:49:44 am »
i get it once in a while so its ok if you get them it probably just the server is full or your computer is over heated 8)
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao