Author Topic: changing username?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
changing username?
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:25:11 pm »
Hello floofs,now I guess this is impossible unless I make another account,but since registration is closed and I am not the best at choosing an username,is there a way to change your in-game username?I already thank you.Oh and in case you wonder why I posted it here,I guess if its possible then it can be done via forum,so yeah forum help :D.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:26:55 pm by Fantasyna »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: changing username?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »
The latest info that I got was no you can not.
Also the post i saw was also told that mods/admins will not change members in-game usernames.
shhh noone knows me

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 12:22:03 am »
Ahh I wanted to ask This, and it's a No you Must join again and have a diffrent user :I On fourm you can change it easily.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 12:38:30 am »
You can't change your username.
But you can change your forum name. See, my in-game username is Antherax not Ranulf.
Ranulf is my forum name :)
dead account

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 03:25:29 am »
As mentioned above you can't really change your actual log in username. The username you type in for the game and to log into here will never change. You may however change your username here on the forums only.

To change your forum name from your defult username, you go onto your main profile. From there you go to your left hand side tool bar and click on "Forum Profile Information"

From there the section that is right under your Log in username is what you use to change your profile name. Just note that when you are making a username, make a username that isn't so common or familiar names such as John or Valerie, etc. when you often have accounts like that, messages might get transferred wrong to another user with the same name.
But if your main intention is to change your log in then I'm afraid there really isn't a way. As everyone else I think your best bet is to just wait till registration opens up again.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:27:31 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358