Author Topic: Forum Running Slowly?  (Read 1301 times)

EnderStar

Forum Running Slowly?
« on: April 24, 2013, 12:38:06 am »
I haven't had this problem when I first started; but it won't go away now. Everytime I try getting onto the website, it take a minute to loud, and if I go to another thread, board, any link I press that leads somewhere else in this site - will take a minute or so to load. I've been deeling this for a couple months. I've been wanting to post but it's just kind of slow that I loose interest before I get to where I want.

My computer isn't old. Every other site I go to runs normally and fast. But it's just slowed down on this.

I don't know if any others are having this issue? I was just wondering if I could fix it... but I don't think I can. xD

Thanks for reading.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Running Slowly?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:42:13 am »
Yes, the site has been running slowly for me as well, and it's not my connection/computer.
So I assume that it's something to do with the site itself, it has been rather up and down lately. c:

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 01:00:21 am »
I've experienced this for a while now too..and it's not my computer either. :/

Since the server for the game and the forums is the same server, it might just be because of so many people in game that's making the forums lagg.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 01:25:06 am »
Yeah I thought it was just me for a while too but I never have lag or slow loading on any other sites so like the others said it's most likely just the server. I notice the site is especially laggy on the weekends so chances are it's thanks the servering strain due to the higher amount of people online at those hours and the ever increasing Feral Heart population.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 01:57:50 am »
Ive had this kinda thing happen to me alot lately, and usually I'm on a ipad when checking the forums so it's really pretty fast.

My guess is cause there is lot of people on the server/connection that it's just making hints more laggy. So don't worry it's not just you experiencing this
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

EnderStar

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 01:46:35 am »
Thank you all for telling me I'm not the only one. I guess sometimes the connection will become better if you have a different computer. Maybe. I don't know.

Thanks for helping, all.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:07 am »
There could be a few reasons - but it's probably not your internet connection, more likely the server or the hard drive being a bit derpy.
So nothing to worry about, and just have patience with the slowness even though I also get annoyed when the forum goes really slow sometimes x)

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 01:46:01 pm »
Thank you all for telling me I'm not the only one. I guess sometimes the connection will become better if you have a different computer. Maybe. I don't know.

Thanks for helping, all.

Your welcome floof ^^ nothing to really worry about
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358