Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Adfly
« on: June 19, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »
I really want to download maps, but whenever I click on links it take me to adfly. It says something about cookies not enabled and adobe might need to be installed (I though I already Had Adobe??)...Yeah Im not great with computers, so does anyone know how to make it go away??

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

ThrillexForLife

Re: Adfly
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 01:31:53 pm »
Oh that one. I know how to take it away. You would have to wait 5 seconds, until it would let you skip it. And that would be in the upper right hand corner. :)

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 02:40:09 pm »
I had trouble with Adfly too. But don't download it, wait 5 seconds like Thrilly said then click Skip Ad or something like that in a yellow box at the top right corner. Then it will take you to media fire :)

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 03:17:57 pm »
You need to update your Adobe flash player and get rid of the cookies.

To get rid of cookies, follow any of these steps that are to your suiting:

Firefox: At the top right corner there is an orange drop down box named 'Firefox'. Click it and select 'Options' and go to 'Privacy' then click 'Remove individual cookies' and delete them all.

Chrome: Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the 'Privacy' section, click the Content settings button. In the 'Cookies' section, you can delete or change cookies.

How to delete cookies in Internet Explorer 7:
- Open Internet Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Under Cookies, click Delete cookies, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete them.
- Click Close, and then click OK.

How to delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Safety button, and then click Delete Browsing History.
- Select the check box next to Cookies.
- Select the Preserve Favorites website data check box if you do not want to delete the cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
- Click Delete.

How to delete cookies on a mac:
- Open up your browser.
- Try to locate the 'Preferences' or 'Settings' section in the Menu dropdown or on the browser's toolbar.
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab once in the Preferences or Settings page.
- Look for a button that says 'Show Cookies' or simply 'Cookies.'
- Click 'Remove All Website Data'.

To update Adobe Flash player, go you your start button and type in 'Adobe' then you should see the Adobe icon. Click it and you should see an Update button. Click it then update it. You may have to restart your PC after.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 04:45:14 pm »
This works for me. When it says Cookies not enabled, just go back to FH and highlight the link, then right click and open in new tab. Cheers!  ;)
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Cherryvell

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »
Whenever "this cookies not enabled" appears,I go back one page(in our case,FH) and then click the link that took you to the cookie thingy that appeared,and second time,it didn't showed up.

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 05:10:10 pm »
Thanks guys but it still isnt working. I really only use links for maps so I will probably just download maps by google searvhing them.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 06:41:03 pm »
Maps are generally saved on Mediafire, adfly just so happens to pop up sometimes when you click into a different webpage. Usually when you come across a ad of this there is a 5 second time laps before you can actually download something. Just look at the right hand top corner and you can push "Skip ad"
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:20:34 pm »
Thanks feareh, but I think you and a few other members are thinking of something else. For me it comes up as a light blue page with no links except to dowload adobe. Anyway Im getting a new laptop soon so I wont be downloading anything to my current one.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 05:51:32 pm »
 Adfly can give you viruses i heard many people getting the virus i even got it but i fixed it