Author Topic: account issues  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Astralwing

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
account issues
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:32:41 am »
i recently decided to try and get back into feralheart after not playing for a long time, but i'm encountering a lot of issues. first of all, it will let me log into the forums seemingly, but not in the main login. it gives me an incorrect password or username error message. i tried to click forgot your username? but it leads to the same page as the forgot password page, and the email i recieve from it does not give me the username. i try and type in what i believe is my username, including the same one i was able to log into the forums with, but it gives me an invalid token message. i'd really like to get back into the game, but i seem to be unable to with this account....can anyone help?

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: account issues
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 12:41:35 am »
Not sure why this would happen, I dont know if the problem is that you havn't been online in a while, and your account may be deleted, but I doubt Feral Heart does this. If you cant find a solution, your best bet is to stalk the forums until registration is open again, which is unknown.
pm for free art i need practice

Aicosu125

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 12:48:32 am »
Not sure why this would happen, I dont know if the problem is that you havn't been online in a while, and your account may be deleted, but I doubt Feral Heart does this. If you cant find a solution, your best bet is to stalk the forums until registration is open again, which is unknown.

Agreed Shay. Normally it should work, but If it doesn't, then I recommend camping out and waiting for the registration to open.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 01:51:04 am »
Huh. Well this is a bit strange.
See if this helps ye' any:

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.
gone

Offline Astralwing

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 01:59:44 am »
i've been waiting over 3 months for registration to be open again, and i haven't managed to catch it once :(
i just wish i could get my actual account to work

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 02:09:32 am »
i've been waiting over 3 months for registration to be open again, and i haven't managed to catch it once :(
i just wish i could get my actual account to work
Can't catch the registration, d'ww, be patient and I'm sure it'll come up.
It opens everyday for about two hours. It's random, and there's no way to predict when it'll open. Make sure you have an unused email ready when you see it! Good luck, Mewlet. :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 02:09:44 am »
If yer account is workin' here on the forums, ye' should have no problem accessin' it in-game wise if ye've followed what I've posted prior. Hence why this is rather odd. If need be, ye' could reset yer password and see if that will help in accessin' the game itself.
gone

Offline Astralwing

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 05:32:22 am »
the thing is, i logged into the forums using my email, and it won't let me log into the game with that. i tried the username i have on the forums too, and that didn't work either

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 07:21:06 pm »
the thing is, i logged into the forums using my email, and it won't let me log into the game with that. i tried the username i have on the forums too, and that didn't work either

Well. since you dont seem to have anyway of it working you could try and see if you can find the email if you still have it in the email you signed up with that you activated your account with
it will tell you the password and username

if you have a username over 16 characters long it will likely glitch
though for some reason i have also known accounts that have been activated to randomly glitch and act as if they are not activated

if you cannot find the email or no longer have it and nothing else works, check back on the site each day around every half hour or so to try and catch registration open and make a new one
it may take ages i know since it takes me ages to catch it too sometimes but it is your best idea if no ones idea's for you work C:
a new account lower than 16 letters should work fine!

i wish you luck in playing again
~Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Astralwing

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:41:09 pm »
i have sent the lost password email to myself, but not only does it not seem to give me my username, it says the token i used was invalid. :(
i've just encountered one problem after another...