Author Topic: No posts, No floofs but A Legendary member? And..  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
No posts, No floofs but A Legendary member? And..
« on: May 06, 2014, 06:13:04 pm »
Okay, this might seem easy for some but it confuses me. There's a floof named "Tigg" and she doesn't have any posts, any floofs but she is still a Legendary member. I'm quite confused, why doesn't Tigg have any floofs and posts? I'm interested to know why, that problem bugged me for months and days, for weeks and hours, for minutes and seconds, for mil-- -blows up-
If you know why, feel free to post. ;)

There's another thing that confuses me. There's this floof that is named CloudFish and she/he is a guest. For that she/he is a guest, I don't know why she/he posts and makes topics, I thought you have to register in order to do that. I'm wondering how's that possible? ;-;
Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:16:34 pm by Karachiko~ »

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: No posts, No floofs but A Legendary member? And..
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 06:19:12 pm »
Tigg was an admin/mod for a while so it's possible that she used her admin powers to derp around with her stats a bit ^^

As for my old buddy CloudFish he was once a member on here but decided to have his account deleted and that is why he now appears as a "guest" on his old posts ^^

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 06:28:48 pm »
Tigg was an admin/mod for a while so it's possible that she used her admin powers to derp around with her stats a bit ^^

As for my old buddy CloudFish he was once a member on here but decided to have his account deleted and that is why he now appears as a "guest" on his old posts ^^
Oh, I finally understand. ^__^
Thanks Sura.
+floof.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 06:32:56 pm »
Raz has the same thing on his if you look at his post as well. Its just there admin abilities is all.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358