Author Topic: Inbox Malfunctioning  (Read 1962 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Inbox Malfunctioning
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:44:28 am »
My Inbox Is Not Working Can You Help Me?

Hello, okay I have a friend who has sent me something in my Feral Heart inbox, but when I go to check it out it says that I have no messages. I am not very sure how to fix it, and my friend's I have asked are not very sure on how to fix it either. So I am going to try and hope that maybe someone on the forum will know how to fix my little issue. So hopefully you guys have a solution for me.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:54:47 am by Zerena »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Aicosu125

Re: Inbox Malfunctioning
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 12:53:57 am »
It may possibly be an error with their computer, but if may just be that your computer is possibly old? You could try using a different browser as well. I'm not sure. o.o

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 12:57:38 am »
It may possibly be an error with their computer, but if may just be that your computer is possibly old? You could try using a different browser as well. I'm not sure. o.o

It most likely is the internet browser. So I will see what happens if I try a different one. Also my computer isn't that old. It's a pretty somewhat recent computer. So I will try it out. Thank you Chesh I will let you know if your suggestion works or not. ^3^
+Floof to you my amazing friend.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 01:00:03 am »
It sadly still didn't work... T^T

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 01:06:40 am »
It might be because it simply didn't send from there computer, so they could try PMing the message again. Also, the forum dislikes when people have the same forum names, so if there's someone with the same forum name as you, it could've been sent to them accidently. Ask them you PM it to your username, or you can change your forum nickname. (I do not know if any one has the same nickname as you, but you can check in "members.") I checked, and people have the same forum nickname as you- you'll have to tell them to PM it to your username instead, or change your forum nickname.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:09:38 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 01:10:54 am »
It might be because it simply didn't send from there computer, so they could try PMing the message again. Also, the forum dislikes when people have the same forum names, so if there's someone with the same forum name as you, it could've been sent to them accidently. Ask them you PM it to your username, or you can change your forum nickname. (I do not know if any one has the same nickname as you, but you can check in "members.") I checked, and people have the same forum nickname as you- you'll have to tell them to PM it to your username instead, or change your forum nickname.

Hmm that sounds reasonable I will see if that might work thank you for the suggestion hun. ^3^. Btw I added you to my floofy list.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 01:22:04 am »
Also, the forum dislikes when people have the same forum names, so if there's someone with the same forum name as you, it could've been sent to them accidently. Ask them you PM it to your username, or you can change your forum nickname. (I do not know if any one has the same nickname as you, but you can check in "members.") I checked, and people have the same forum nickname as you- you'll have to tell them to PM it to your username instead, or change your forum nickname.

Thank you so much your idea totally worked! I had Cheshy send me a message once I changed my name, and I finally got the message. Now that the issue has been solved could a Mod/Admin please lock this subject. Also if anyone meant to send me a message please could you guys send it to me again because I never got it. Also Mods/Admins I sent you guys Appreciation messages I hope you guys got it, and enjoyed the messages. XD

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 01:25:19 am »
I'm very glad it has been solved. :) I had to PM a staff member conserning the same issue since I couldn't reply to all of the PMs some users sent me.

Aicosu125

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 01:29:09 am »
-shimmies around- We did it! YAY!!