Author Topic: Activation Issue 403  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Littleuni

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Activation Issue 403
« on: February 02, 2015, 07:22:11 pm »
I'm helping my friend Spirit make an account on Feralheart, since she doesn't have an email I let her use one of mine. I'm having trouble activating her account, though. I'll click the activation link I got in my email, it opens a new tab, but it has text saying:
"403 - Access Forbidden!
You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site."

I thought maybe someone out here could help me, just in case I didn't have to contact an admin or mod. Thank you all very much for any help <3

AlphaEclipse

Re: Activation Issue 403
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 07:38:28 pm »
Hello Luna, are you trying to activate the account when the registration is closed? If so, I'm afraid it will not work. Try sending an email to [email protected] using the email connected to the account/the email you used to register. You could also try PMing a staff member to see if they can clear it up. [link]

Make sure you activate accounts right after you register when the registration is still open. :3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Activation Issue 403
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 07:41:10 pm »
Please tell your friend to make her own e-mail account AND FeralHeart account for this game. Here is a reminder why:

• Your Account, Your Responsibility
    When you sign up to FeralHeart you get your very own account in which "you" are meant to use. We expect you to take care of your login information and keep it to yourself. We do not take responsibility if you lend out your account or even network connection to someone that breaks the rules/broke the rules getting you banned, the same thing goes to if "you" borrow other users accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. This is because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, nor would we be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out if everyone got their ban removed. We also discourage users creating tons of accounts for the game by themselves for more than one reason. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts some of them might become deleted without any warning.

Another reason to why the activation may not have worked is because the account creation could have closed when you made the account. Also from what is listed there; a mistyped address. Next time you or your friend make an account, please type everything correctly.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone