Author Topic: Help plz  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help plz
« on: January 23, 2015, 03:57:15 pm »
I have two accounts. One of them is not working. I tried going on it from different computers but it says that its invalid. I couldn't have deleted my account and I did not forget my password....I really need help with this.....

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Help plz
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:59:52 pm »
Is your username more than 16 letters/characters? The max number of letters/characters in your username is 16 so that may or may not be the issue here. If the account is new, you might not have confirmed your account through the e-mail correctly. The best people to ask for help with invalid accounts are the FH staff, they are more likely to help you out here than other members since staff have access to things which will help you out.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 01:46:30 pm »
I've tried contacting redline lies and other staff members to see whether they would help but they won't even answer.Its as if I'm being ignored.I've also tried changing my password but when I copy and paste it it tells me that the token is false.I'm really getting desperate.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 02:53:25 pm »
Woah. There's no need to get snappy at the staff team. They get tons of messages a day and sometimes their messages get swamped in their inbox. They're not ignoring you. Contacting Red is usually a last resort type of thing- if even the staff can't help you in any way. If you want to get in contact with a staff member quickly I suggest finding one that it online (on the forums) at the time and PMing them about your concern. And not all staff reply right away. They have lives too, so just be patient with them.
If this is a new account ask yourself if you've seen the account verification email. An account will not work if you haven't received it/done what it tells you to do. So I suggest checking in the email that the account is under to see if you've received it. Occasionally it will be put into the Spam folder. Click on it and follow the steps to activate the account.

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 03:06:26 pm »
I wasn't being snappy.I just tried whispering them a few times and just left them alone.And this account isn't new.I've been using it for almost 2 years already.I've checked my email  and I didn't find anything.I know I have to be patient but it's so odd and confusing..

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 03:15:47 pm »
Alright well then let's figure out a solution. Whispering them in-game Im presuming is what you mean. Sometimes they're AFK or in a different tab and such. Have you tried Personal Messaging them through the forum?

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
Yup.Still waiting for  a reply

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 04:50:59 pm »
I just sent you a message. Chances are replies aren't getting to you because you have a forum name that is common to another user. When that happens messages get redirected to the other user. Also I suggest when you have issues and need help it's better to contact us via the site and not only in game since it's easy to miss a whisper.

It appears to me as though you haven't activated your accounts properly. You need to keep in mind that when you create a new FH account that you have to then activate it through the activation link sent to your email. If you don't do this then the accounts will not work. The system will simply treat the accounts as though they're nonexistent.

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 05:40:29 pm »
I've also tried resetting my password.I copied the token and pasted it but it says it's invalid.Btw how long will it take to activate the account?(Just asking)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 06:08:46 pm »
If the token had a space next to it and you copied the space it may be the case. Cause sometimes the stuff is very case sensitive.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae