Author Topic: MOAR HALP PLZ  (Read 2475 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
MOAR HALP PLZ
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:55:06 am »
I know I just posted, like, yesterday with a help thread, but I have another question and I thought the best way to ask was to just start a new thread.

Okay. GUYS. HOW DO YOU GET SUCH GOOD ARTWORK ON YOUR SIGNATURES/SIDE PICS?!?! I MUST KNOW!

For real though, is there a website that can turn my crappy on computer drawings into the beautiful works of art I see on the site, or are you guys just at level 200 billion while I'm at level zero at computer drawings?

That's the only question, but I think I know my in-game username, and that's gonna be TheChillFangirl. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to download the game yet (parental controls (I'm just a teenager) :D), so you won't be able to find me just yet.

Soooooo, uh, yeah.

That's it I guess.

Oh! One quick thing. This kinda relates to my username that I'm gonna use.  I know this isn't quite help, but I'm just gonna call it my sign-off comment ;)

When you get the chance, GO SEE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON IN THEATERS. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I SAW IT THIS MORNING AND EVEN NOW (its' evening) I'M STILL FANGIRLING OVER IT. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just thought I'd mention that.

Okay.

Until next time amigos!

Natalie (TheChillFangirl)

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: MOAR HALP PLZ
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 01:31:36 am »
Go to profile
Click on "fourm profile information"
Scroll down to "signature"
Grab your desired image's direct link
Put it in this code
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]Paste it into the signature box
Save

edit: i think i misread your thread lol. but still, as long as you have permissions, you can put any picture/gif that you want in your signature. just search for some. you can find some really good ones somewhere.
on the drawing thing, you have to practice and push yourself. you can't be an amazing artist in a snap of a finger. i've been drawing for years and i still haven't mastered art. everyone improves at an own pace.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:50:02 pm by OhKelseyYou »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:32:58 am »
no offense, but was there really a point to this?
i mean, if you really wanted to know, you can just ask someone about their signature. i see no point in making a help thread.
and by the way, have some confidence ...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:34:45 am by thedumbmutt »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 01:33:50 am »
it's still a help thread

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 01:37:04 am »
it's still a help thread
i suppose it is, then. 'tis nice ye helped.
*sulks*
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 11:13:52 am »

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59:27 am »
Huh, I really never needed help on art.... Well I kinda taught myself how...  8)

One thing though, how exactly do you put pictures on your signature if it's not on a website? For example, let's say I drew a wolf. I saved that image in my picture file section. I cant really put the web address on it since it's not a website. And, I know some of you might say that I should get a DevianART account so I can post my artwork there; but I can't. I would not like to post my artwork in which everybody will see and probably copy it. (And you can't change my decision on that.)
   I would like to know if I could and hopefully, I will have a better looking account with my art on it.  :-\   

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 01:33:06 pm »
Huh, I really never needed help on art.... Well I kinda taught myself how...  8)

One thing though, how exactly do you put pictures on your signature if it's not on a website? For example, let's say I drew a wolf. I saved that image in my picture file section. I cant really put the web address on it since it's not a website. And, I know some of you might say that I should get a DevianART account so I can post my artwork there; but I can't. I would not like to post my artwork in which everybody will see and probably copy it. (And you can't change my decision on that.)
   I would like to know if I could and hopefully, I will have a better looking account with my art on it.  :-\   

I do believe you should've made a separate thread for this question, but;
try uploading it to a site like tinypic or imgur. There's always the option of DeviantArt stash, a little area to DeviantArt to where you can post your art privately and that no one can really view without a link.

in-game: hooli

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 08:56:26 pm »
try uploading it to a site like tinypic or imgur. There's always the option of DeviantArt stash, a little area to DeviantArt to where you can post your art privately and that no one can really view without a link.

Okay, to get this straight, I don't have a DeviantArt account, AND I will probably not get one because of personal reasons , remember that! AND I also won't get any accounts for other web sites. I don't trust them and stuff can happen, I also don't care if you or somebody else trusts it.
   So then what do I do if I can't use any website to post my pictures on, or anything that has a web address URL, whatever, just on plain computer documents? (On the signature not on the side!!)

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 09:17:12 pm »

Okay, to get this straight, I don't have a DeviantArt account, AND I will probably not get one because of personal reasons , remember that! AND I also won't get any accounts for other web sites. I don't trust them and stuff can happen, I also don't care if you or somebody else trusts it.
   So then what do I do if I can't use any website to post my pictures on, or anything that has a web address URL, whatever, just on plain computer documents? (On the signature not on the side!!)
You cannot upload, for lack of a better term, a file directly to this site to place into your signature without linking it from another site, I believe. You cannot grab the file's directory from your local computer either, since it hasn't been "shared," and no other computers have access to it.