Author Topic: Has my account been deleted???  (Read 2967 times)

Offline Ciel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Back by unpopular demand; Me
    • lsakyaki
    • View Profile
Has my account been deleted???
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:03:46 am »
Im really confused. I haven't played feral heart in a few months on my account A L L I L~ and when
I went to go reset the password it said "Your password reset request failed because a User with
the specified username and e-mail address could not be found"
but it will send me a username reminder? I know im typing everything right.
Has my account been banned or deleted?!
I'm on my friends account right now since mine isn't working x-x
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:21:00 pm by ThaatOneKidd »

Insta  ★  dA   ★ TH 
Find in-game as Ciel

Preach

Re: Has my account been deleted???
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:47:14 am »
Maybe you should pm a staff, just in case.

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 09:03:53 am »
It is possible that your account got deleted, but just in case make sure you actually got the username and password right. There is a possibility that you accidently wrote something wrong. Also, you should probably PM one of the Staff members and if the problem can't be fixed, just wait for the registration to open again or play with another user.
Hope everything goes for the best

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 02:18:08 pm »
The possibility of y'er account being deleted is very slim. If ye were only gone f'er a few months, I'd say that y'er account is still out there. Now, is this forum account y'er using y'ers or y'er friends? If ye can log into y'er forum account then what the problem may be is a password/username typo.

Now, from what I 'ave been told, changing y'er password only changed the forum accounts password. This could be totally untrue, but if 'tis, then ye will be needing to get a email that gives ye y'er password. To be honest, I am just throwing this out there f'er the rare possibility that this be true-but I don't think this is the issue.

Does anyone else know y'er account details? A friend could 'ave possibly used the account and didn't tell ye, but did something against the rules and may 'ave gotten the account banned. Now, I will not go into this further, since we are not supposed to speak of bans or possible bans, but it could 'ave been what happened.

Are ye using the numpad when logging in? FH will not read the numpad, so if ye are using it, try using the numbers above the keyboard. Also, make sure y'er not using NumLock. This be a strange setting that will mess up y'er keyboard. If ye updated to Windows 10, this may be what happened since this be one of the glitches of the new update.

As stated above, messaging a staff member is a very good idea. If ye can't manage to fix this y'erself, a staff member could help considerably. They would definitely be able to track y'er account's whereabouts.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 03:53:09 pm »
Dependent on the time you were gone, if it was rather a long time, it may be gone. I had an old account that I left for gosh.. must of been just over a year if not more, that seems to be long gone.

Luckily, back in June/July I caught the registration open and made a new account ready for when I could download FeralHeart again.

If there's no hope as to getting your account back, I'd watch the registration to see if it opens again and you can then make a new user ;) I think that when it opens, it stays open for around about 2 hours? Maybe a little less.

Hope this helped!
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 06:41:44 pm »
Yeah the chances of your account being deleted are slim like only you can delete your account and I am pretty sure the mods can too. It might be possible that since you were gone for an amount of time that it would consider you inactive but I really don't know that shouldn't matter. Best advice anyone can give is to contact one of the mods. Hope you figure it out
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 08:10:51 pm »
An account is automatically deleted after 18 months of inactivity, so I highly doubt it has been deleted after only a few months of not being on. An account is only deleted manually if you go into your profile and select "Delete This Account". Is there anybody you shared your password with that may have done this?
Even if not, it's a warning to never share your password with anyone.

As said previously, try PMing a staff member. I'm sure they'll get this whole thing figured out. Good luck floof!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Paranoiac

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 12:37:20 am »
My friend thinks his account got deleted. He only got off for a minute. When he tried to log back in, it said that the username or password were incorrect. He typed them in right, but it kept saying it over and over again. When he joined, which was on November 12, he didn't verify his account... Is that the reason his account will not work? Is it possible for him to make a new account, but use the same email for his regular one? His username for his account is Frost Knight. Please help me ;-;
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:44:37 am by Taylor »

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 12:54:44 am »
My friend thinks his account got deleted. He only got off for a minute. When he tried to log back in, it said that the username or password were incorrect. He typed them in right, but it kept saying it over and over again. When he joined, which was on November 12, he didn't verify his account... Is that the reason his account will not work? Is it possible for him to make a new account, but use the same email for his regular one? His username for his account is Frost Knight. Please help me ;-;

Hi Taylor, it is best if you make a separate thread in the help section of the forums. Hope you get your issues sorted, though!

in-game: hooli