Author Topic: Character Absence (Solved)  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Absence
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 12:29:23 pm »
Hey fluff, if you had a character in the patch maps, your character would of been deleted because of that. A lot of things have been going on within the community, and unfortunately the characters+patch was one of them.

I wont restore your characters quite yet as it seems people are still loosing theirs. I'm not about to start some daily restore of lost characters. There are other more pressing matters to attend.

This was said by Raz in his recent post. I'll give you the link in-case you want to give the post a read https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64648.0
Unfortunately, Raz probably will never add these characters back so it's so sad.

funny thing on this thread though, maps added in Feral-Heart must be exported through feral-heart. That meant the maps were made inside Fh and if they are absent it means someone has deleted them. Also you can't restore character or data or even get them deleted and the add-on maps without a source code and no I don't believe staff were going to give us something that can damage our gameplay. Suga had said on "we love you" thread made by mods, he didn't mention this update to his staff team or to all of them atleast so he planned on getting rid of them sooner or later, or this is what he wants to appeal, atleast (because he said "Moderator October was preparation for staffs departure").
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Corrupted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • https://www.deviantart.com/mysti
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 12:47:11 pm »
Hey fluff, if you had a character in the patch maps, your character would of been deleted because of that. A lot of things have been going on within the community, and unfortunately the characters+patch was one of them.

I wont restore your characters quite yet as it seems people are still loosing theirs. I'm not about to start some daily restore of lost characters. There are other more pressing matters to attend.

This was said by Raz in his recent post. I'll give you the link in-case you want to give the post a read https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64648.0
Unfortunately, Raz probably will never add these characters back so it's so sad.

funny thing on this thread though, maps added in Feral-Heart must be exported through feral-heart. That meant the maps were made inside Fh and if they are absent it means someone has deleted them. Also you can't restore character or data or even get them deleted and the add-on maps without a source code and no I don't believe staff were going to give us something that can damage our gameplay. Suga had said on "we love you" thread made by mods, he didn't mention this update to his staff team or to all of them atleast so he planned on getting rid of them sooner or later, or this is what he wants to appeal, atleast (because he said "Moderator October was preparation for staffs departure").

Ayee, well that's sad as I lost one of my favourite characters ;-;. But yeah, I don't believe the staff would of given us something that would damage either.

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 01:09:17 pm »

Ayee, well that's sad as I lost one of my favourite characters ;-;. But yeah, I don't believe the staff would of given us something that would damage either.

I feel you ;-; I am sorry, I know thinking of a unique OC is time consuming and hard to get a design you will find satisfying for the time being so it sucks to lose these characters, I'm sorry for that ;w; Yeah especially when they exposed so many things just for us, they do care.
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 12:03:02 am »
Hey guys! I recommend checking this thread if you haven't yet.
[/color]
artwork by dehvina

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 08:25:03 am »
Characters didn't get permanently deleted but will probably not come back until people stop using the maps they shouldn't according to the post from the Server master, this is from the link provided from the post above.
Former community manager of FeralHeart