Author Topic: Rants: The Cows  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
Rants: The Cows
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:06:21 am »
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this....so if it's not could a Mod or Admin please move it?
Has anyone noticed those Cows in Bonfire with the group name "Mad Cows"? I want to know what you guys think of them, I find that most people end up blocking them due too their trolling in MC and spamming the chat with the word "Moo".The only thing I dislike about them...is sometimes I see them but swinging over other people and just being annoying just because they can... I don't really care what they do...but what do you guys think of these "Mad Cows?" I don't know why I decided to post this, but I really am curious what you guys think of them...

I AM NOT hating on any of you cows out there, so take no offense to this if you somehow think it's offensive in any way at all. This is not hating on everyone in the Mad Cows group, I'm talking about those few that decide that it's fun to aggravate other people. >.>  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:08:12 am by Whisper »

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Rants: The Cows
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:12 am »
I haven't been to Bonfire lately so I wouldn't know of them. Though if you see them buttswinging over other's characters (considered "rape", which is highly against the rules), take a screenshot of the situation and PM the report to one of the Staff Members. That should be taken care of. If they get on your nerves quite a bit as well, the best thing you can do is block them. ~ I'm not entirely sure why those people are committed to doing such... but there isn't really anything you could do but to report or block 'em.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:26:25 am »
People can freely RP and be whatever they want in the game. Whether its annoying to some people there isn't much to do if you do see this "cow". I've seen them before in Bonfire and sometimes in South Pole. But if it gets to the point where they are buttswinging over people then this is a good chance to make a report to a FH staff member so they can handle it properly.
Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
If you have the proper screenshots of the people buttswinging then I would send it to a staff member in the link I provided above. Send one of them PM about it
How to Make a Report
Again when it comes to actually just wanting to be a cow, there is not much we can do. If they however do get to a point where they are just annoying but not really doing any harm just walk away/block them/ or just ignore them all together.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 07:43:01 am »
I had already blocked many before, and the times I do see them butt swinging over people, they do it in large amounts of at least 3 so you can't tell who is who. I usually don't bother with them, I just want to know what you guys think of them. I would've screen shot them, but at the time I was having some real life issues and had to leave at the time~ I had already planned to report them the next time I saw it.

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:02 am »
These so called "Cows" are nothing more than just attention-seeking trolls. FaerehButt and Exe have already stated that you can't do anything but report them to the staff. When you see them, make sure to take plenty of screenshots and leave them be. If they buttswing over you, just leave or block them. There's no need in talking to them or trying to stop them.

?(=^???^=)?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 02:38:02 pm »
I see these 'cows' daily now... Not just Bonfire, but South Pole, and the Fluorite Plains. It's very annoying... I've blocked quite a few. They spam the chat and also 'buttswing' on top of each other. Like others have said before me, if you catch them doing this, report them, or just block them.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »
I've seen them a couple of times, mostly in Bonfire. They never actually annoyed me personally, and I would watch in amusement as they were cycled through Mate Center x3 That is the one thing I've really noticed; their like/dislike for Mate Center and the trolling they do there. I haven't seen buttswinging over other users as mentioned above, but they do:
-Mob the Mate Center character (sitting on top of them until there's just a blob of cows owo)
-Walk up to every member of the Mate Center trying to be their 'mate'
-And just generally trollolol around the island

(I am in no way encouraging the use of Mate Center, but this is what I've observed them doing there ^^')

On another note, the poor cows are probably really happy they got enough attention for a forum thread, or are now even Madder Cows. Ouo

Offline Loopyloola

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 07:11:23 pm »
I actually like the cows they don't really cause any real harm and are quite amusing especially at the mate center and they are quite entertaining and I love some of there names like Steak or Ol, Bessy

Offline Remix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 08:00:40 pm »
I just saw them today. So annoying...

-Remix in-game.

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 08:07:06 pm »
I haven't seen one yet and I totally think that is a blessing now, but I have been called a cow. This is me, but I am not in this 'Mad Cows' you speak of, in fact, I'm not even a cow ;3;