Author Topic: More help,please? >_<  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
More help,please? >_<
« on: December 08, 2013, 07:02:39 pm »
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: More help,please? >_<
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 07:07:00 pm »
it may be most likely something wrong with the map itself, check with your friend to see if she has a gate set to the map from cape worlds, and make sure she/he has a most recent export of the maps and/or updated files to it, sometimes things happen c:

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:38 pm »
OK, well if it is happening to all who download the map then it is probably to do with the map itself.
But just to clarify, make sure you are not putting any folders into the exports folder as the map will not work.
With the map when you download it, what kind of files are there? If there is no .FHM file that will cause a problem. Also, ask your friend if she exported the map (Though you really wouldn't even be able to download it really if this was the case)
Are they an experienced map maker? If not then they may want to check a map exporting tutorial.

Other reasons the portal may not show up is that in map maker once a map has been opened, on the first of the four tabs there is a check box that says 'Has Portal'
If this is not checked then there will be no portal into Cape. Also, adding a new portal and writing the map designation to 'Cape of distant Worlds' will not create a portal into Cape.

I am tired so I apologize for my terrible English, I hope you can understand what I wrote ^_^''

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 08:22:40 pm »
OK, well if it is happening to all who download the map then it is probably to do with the map itself.
But just to clarify, make sure you are not putting any folders into the exports folder as the map will not work.
With the map when you download it, what kind of files are there? If there is no .FHM file that will cause a problem. Also, ask your friend if she exported the map (Though you really wouldn't even be able to download it really if this was the case)
Are they an experienced map maker? If not then they may want to check a map exporting tutorial.

Other reasons the portal may not show up is that in map maker once a map has been opened, on the first of the four tabs there is a check box that says 'Has Portal'
If this is not checked then there will be no portal into Cape. Also, adding a new portal and writing the map designation to 'Cape of distant Worlds' will not create a portal into Cape.

I am tired so I apologize for my terrible English, I hope you can understand what I wrote ^_^''
Oh,the folder doesn't include a .fhm file! Only .cfg and .material . I think that's why we can't access the map. I'll talk to my friend about this. Thanks. C=

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 02:53:15 pm »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 03:09:05 pm »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 10:25:16 pm »
Ok well you wont be able to access that map without the other .fhm file(s) an objects may not appear without extra .fho files.
Why can't she export it? Without exporting and uploading only she will be able to enter the map as she has the files.