Author Topic: Hello there! c:  (Read 3005 times)

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Hello there! c:
« on: May 31, 2014, 06:56:13 pm »
It's been a long time I've been on FH,but I'll write this anyway.

So,hi there! I'm Wolfypuppy (On the forum and in-game). I'm a girl and I absolutely love this game. xD
I also play other games,such as TransformiceChicken Smoothie and Nitrome. I also like the game Celousco but it's a game still in development. I'm kinda active on all these games (Except Celousco of course),including on FH.
I like MLP (Please don't "attack" me for this :c),kinda liking Warrior Cats although I don't read the books,Code Lyoko,robotic things (One of my characters on this game,Cortex,is actually half robotic),listening to music,reading,writing,Winter (Although I like Summer too),animals,Disney films,such as The Lion King,Frozen,etc. (Actually my favorite type of film is Animation),all shades of purple and blue (I also like combining them together :3 It's so gorgeous),and I also like to draw. o3o But I admit,I don't draw so perfectly,but I like my style of drawing and I hope to improve it as time passes by. :3

I'm a Mac user on games. c: The places that I use to go on more on FH are Bonfire Island and Fluorite Plains. I'm kinda semi-literate/literate on there,and I think I RP pretty good on all aspects (Not going to say that I RP fantastically,I do have some little problems when RPing).
I'm not very good at making things for this game,it's hard for me cx I prefer downloading from the awesome people that put maps,markings and presets up for public download. ^D^
I apologize if I make English mistakes,English is not my first language. D:
Edit - I also like the Sailor Moon show and Ginga. :3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:29:55 pm by Wolfypuppy »
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there! c:
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 08:39:12 pm »
T'is nice to see ye' again, Ms. Wolfpuppy. I believe I've seen ye' before once or twice- a few times- here on the forums. I trust that since ye're a member returnin' and not precisely new, ye've read all the informative links regardin' the forum and game rules, how to report a user should the situation arise, the current staff members, etc.
On another note, I hope ye' find yer return not a regrettable one. If ye' need a bit of aid in catchin' up on a few things, feel free to ask without hesitation. May ye' find a couple of worth while role-plays to be a part of as well. I'm sure they'd be delighted to have/meet ye'.
T'is alright if ye' know not the knowledge of makin' creations such as maps, presets, meshes, markings, items, etc. Not everyone knows how to preform such 3D models or new skins to wear. It's good enough and perfectly fine that ye're a user who thoroughly enjoys the miscellaneous creations other members make. No doubt it leaves them quite happy.
gone

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 08:51:28 pm »
Aaahh,thank you very much Vespian c: It's very nice of you saying that. I'll be sure to ask on here if I need any help (Like what I did on previously times on the help forum). ^^

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:38:51 am »
Well then, Welcome back! its nice to have you here, thats some interesting stuff you typed in there, Nice to know you better as well, anyway I hope you enjoy feralheart once again!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 11:44:37 am »
Thank you! I actually came back to the game on the ends of 2013 (I think?) because of a major problem with my Windows,that wouldn't allow FH to work. So that's why I'm on a Mac now. ^D^

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 11:50:11 am »
Welcome back to Feral-Heart, WolfPuppy!
I've seen you probably twice or once on the forums.
It's nice to hear that you returned to Feral-Heart, I'm sure everyone missed you.
You've got a lot of stuff you like there, it's nice to know more about you!

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:47:35 pm »
Eeep! Thank you cx Though I was a newbie back there and I didn't had much friends as I have now and I did such newbie-like things with my FH,that's why my Windows didn't allow it to work anymore. I feel like my Windows was like this at the end: "I can't handle it anymore,Wolfy. I'm too old for this. That's why I'm not allowing FH to work anymore here." Because it was an pretty old Windows XP.
But I'm happy that I still got this opportunity to continue to play it! c:

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 02:22:03 pm »
I give you a very warm and fluffy welcome to the community and game, Wolfypuppy!

Make sure you read the rules and official info if you haven't already and simply have a great time playing.
If you need any help regarding the game/forum ask a staff member via PM or any other member through PM or the help sections.

Happy playing, make sure you spread your awesomeness through the game and roleplays!

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Rizzla

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 02:43:01 pm »
Ahh, welcome back
I hope you enjoy your stay once again, if you need any help just give me a shout, i'm almost always available~

Offline Wolfypuppy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 02:44:50 pm »
Awww,thank you both! I'm sure I'll have a great time here,roleplaying,chatting and stuff. cx