Author Topic: A couple of notes  (Read 39171 times)

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of notes
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2018, 04:45:23 pm »
So what I am getting from this is that, no one gets an actual ban from being blocked by people. People will just block rule breakers, leasing the amount of people said rule breaker can interact with thus one meaning no one? Or We block someone and because we can't see them that means that are gone? While we all know the unblock trick is out there. We can't see their chat with it, but we can see them.

My next point. NEVER in my life of feralheart have I ever had my character deleted because of a user made map. Never have I had a user made map sever like this just not work. You want to sit here and play the blame game? You suck at coming up with lies, lets just go ahead a put that out there. If you spent less time being up your own anus and more time with your team and community you would know this is true.

You are too busy to give back the characters? Do I smell, whats that blackmail coming? Do you enjoy blackmailing children. Cause that is what I see is about to happen. "Oh want them back, then bend to my will and do as I please."

We all know the real reason the maps wont work and the characters are gone. You acted like a child, got mad someone went behind your back for once and got mad that the members of feralheart hate you and love the staff team more than you.

Well in any case we all know the real reason the creator of this game left. It wasn't to move on, it was cause your bitch ass always pulling shit like this.

Offline Bastille

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2018, 04:46:14 pm »
Thank you for the update, Raz. I agree with you that everyone over-reacted and oversimplified, myself included. I let myself get swept up in the riot-inciting that others were engaging in, which I regret. Not having staff yesterday honestly made FH feel the chillest and most relaxed it's been in a really long time.

I'd definitely appreciate a little more explanation as to how the block/ban process will work, but I trust it won't be super easy to manipulate, which is what I know myself and many others are probably fearing. I appreciate you giving us even this much, because I didn't expect it.

Before anyone decides to disagree with me about "over-reacting," please remember that over the course of 24 hours, people decided to incite riots in the names of staff members who weren't even entirely innocent in this entire ordeal. They threw a fit, and like a blind mob, you (and I, to some extent) followed. You guys made a Discord server that has essentially become a rant and rave server where you guys THINK you're going to somehow create your own game over the course of 72 hours. Go ahead and make a new game, then, if you want to defend a lame duck staff team's honor. I'm not saying that this entire situation is perfect, and I don't necessarily agree with the moves Raz has taken. But that sure as heck doesn't mean that the staff does not have their own faults, either. (Not all of the staff has been bad, though, I'll be clear. Several of them are reasonable human beings.) Either stay and test this out, or don't. It's that simple.

I agree with this.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:16:47 pm by Bastille »

Offline RoloWagon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • iBadge
    • a-harp-puff
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2018, 04:56:41 pm »
I actually will disagree with you about the overreacting portion of your post. Not everyone is innocent, no, but the whole thing starting with Raz’s post was poorly construed, and there was a MAJOR lack of communication. What I saw yesterday when staff was not around were people cursing, swearing, sending hate, and everything they could do because staff wasn’t around. If Raz has communicated with his staff, or even the community first before putting up this new system, I can assure you the situation would’ve gone a lot different. As much as we’ve exaggerated that we do not want this to happen, he still fails to listen to his community, but I guess that’s somehow okay? No matter his explanation, he went behind everyone’s backs and that is something I will not stand for.

He works for the game, not the community. It’s that simple.

I was actually online for a long time yesterday, and I saw people having fun. And if any hate was getting thrown around, it was at Raz. Which, you KNOW that if the staff had been online, they would have allowed it because it wasn't directed at them or their friends. Not all of the fun was mature, and yes, people were cursing. As I also mentioned in a later post, I do think that if that conduct is going to be free and rampant, the game should come with a warning then for minors or people who are easily offended.

All of this being said, again, I'm not defending what Raz has done. I don't agree with the fact he did this behind everyone's backs. But going behind HIS back and being equally petty? That's not really a way to behave either, especially when I refuse to believe that the staff or the community was dumb enough to think he wouldn't push back upon provocation.

A friend mentioned this to me, and I also did notice this. You guys DO realize that Raz came to the community about this policy change, right? He SAID in his post, that if enough people disagreed and didn't like it, that it would change. October's meant to be a test. All of this insanity has stemmed from people freaking out over it.

As I have said before, I will say it again. I don't condone Raz' behavior. But other than rationally trying to explain why we think something isn't a great idea and hoping he'll listen is literally all we can do. At least on FeralHeart. I'm willing to ride it out. If you're not, then you can join the massive rioting clusterfuck of a Discord hate server and try to make another game. FeralHeart is unique, yeah. And I understand that this sucks.

But rioting, calling everybody names, and throwing temper tantrums is going to get LITERALLY nothing done. It's throwing eggs at a brick wall.

It sucks. I know. But raging around like a toddler and screaming curse words AGAINST Raz like someone in massive red text did above, is not going to solve anything.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:00:56 pm by RoloWagon »

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:00 pm »
I strongly suspect you are not being honest.

Those who disagree with moderator free October. You seem to be wildly over simplifying its operation. I'll give you a hint block != ban or even  blockx9000 != ban.(important note != is not = for those unaware != means does not equal)
Unless you are doing some kind of throttle check, that's the only other way it can work. But you know what would be easier? Implementing nothing, but getting people to block each other. Was that the real intention? You could have just said that, you know. I'm calling a bluff.

As for lost characters. PLEASE in future check where your download is coming from. If it doesn't come directly off feral-heart.com I cannot be held responsible for its content. So if its some random mediafire link think twice before you download.
Maps pretty much never contain no executable content and aren't used in a way to be executed. There is no attack surface. You probably know that. Characters are stored server-side anyways. Seems like only one person could be behind this.

I'm also aware prior to the staffs departure, certainly in the staff room and possibly around the forum posts were blanked out. I will also have these restored in good time.
I wonder what you mean by blanked out. Not deleted, no?

Hey, so, I really like how you implied that it's possible for a map obtained from a zip file with zero executables inside to delete someone's character. This is impossible.

Lesser known fact: Feral Heart was taken apart and datamined years ago. The hacking incident would not have been possible without it. This is almost as good as having the source code, and good enough to show with absolute certainty that it is impossible for Feral Heart, client or server, to run malicious scripts from entering a map, no matter what it contains. The only way to make FH capable of doing this is to edit the source code, which can only be done intentionally. It is impossible to accidentally edit Feral Heart's source code, because you would need to either replace the EXE or run software to intentionally inject a dll--neither of which is possible in this case.

In fact, the only way for these characters to have been deleted like this is for someone with access to the server--which, might I remind you, is just you and ONLY you--to go through and delete them all manually.

I know you want to rely on people not knowing about computers to say what you want, but it won't fly. People are not stupid. Your precious little game is falling apart.

And don't forget that some of us remember your history.

I definitely see the merit in these two points regarding the maps and how FH maps actually work. How is this explained, Raz? I downloaded the maps, but did not implement it. Inside there were no executable files. It was just like any other map from any other member of the community. It was simply the equivalent of a privately made map released by people who, as of now, used to be staff. Regardless of them releasing it with or without your consent, the actual FILES and the maps themselves would not have been able to delete the characters.

Please, if you did something server-wise to those maps to cut them off from the public, including people who actually downloaded them, and a side-effect of that server-based cut off hid people's characters, then will you tell us if that truly is the case? By any normal standards of map making and the way maps work, characters being deleted would not have happened.

If you ended up accidentally causing a side-effect of hiding characters or deleting/making them inaccessible because of a specialized method of deleting maps that no member would be able to do, nor would be able to code into a normal FeralHeart map, but something that could be changed via server-based access, then could you please come out about it and tell us?

At this point owning up to any mistakes or explaining what's going on, what you did, or being more transparent will ultimately be better for everyone in this community going forward, INCLUDING you.

Calvary

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2018, 05:14:14 pm »
I actually will disagree with you about the overreacting portion of your post. Not everyone is innocent, no, but the whole thing starting with Raz’s post was poorly construed, and there was a MAJOR lack of communication. What I saw yesterday when staff was not around were people cursing, swearing, sending hate, and everything they could do because staff wasn’t around. If Raz has communicated with his staff, or even the community first before putting up this new system, I can assure you the situation would’ve gone a lot different. As much as we’ve exaggerated that we do not want this to happen, he still fails to listen to his community, but I guess that’s somehow okay? No matter his explanation, he went behind everyone’s backs and that is something I will not stand for.

He works for the game, not the community. It’s that simple.

I was actually online for a long time yesterday, and I saw people having fun. And if any hate was getting thrown around, it was at Raz. Which, you KNOW that if the staff had been online, they would have allowed it because it wasn't directed at them or their friends. Not all of the fun was mature, and yes, people were cursing. As I also mentioned in a later post, I do think that if that conduct is going to be free and rampant, the game should come with a warning then for minors or people who are easily offended.

All of this being said, again, I'm not defending what Raz has done. I don't agree with the fact he did this behind everyone's backs. But going behind HIS back and being equally petty? That's not really a way to behave either, especially when I refuse to believe that the staff or the community was dumb enough to think he wouldn't push back upon provocation.

A friend mentioned this to me, and I also did notice this. You guys DO realize that Raz came to the community about this policy change, right? He SAID in his post, that if enough people disagreed and didn't like it, that it would change. October's meant to be a test. All of this insanity has stemmed from people freaking out over it.

As I have said before, I will say it again. I don't condone Raz' behavior. But other than rationally trying to explain why we think something isn't a great idea and hoping he'll listen is literally all we can do. At least on FeralHeart. I'm willing to ride it out. If you're not, then you can join the massive rioting clusterfuck of a Discord hate server and try to make another game. FeralHeart is unique, yeah. And I understand that this sucks.

But rioting, calling everybody names, and throwing temper tantrums is going to get LITERALLY nothing done. It's throwing eggs at a brick wall.

It sucks. I know. But raging around like a toddler and screaming curse words AGAINST Raz like someone in massive red text did above, is not going to solve anything.

I find this funny, because I know plenty of people who were on who weren’t even directing their spiel at Raz. They cursed just because staff wasn’t around to stop them. I can also sense a bit of bias in your post against staff in general, saying that they’d some how allow it if it was their friends. Which I can tell you right now is a bit of a fabrication.

Do you think the United States won independence from tyranny by sitting down and thinking “ah yes king george, we will trial test your idea of an unrelenting tax even though we don’t agree with it,” no. they dumped the tea in the harbor to make a statement, which is what most of the community is doing. Perhaps a select few have made things unbearable, as we tend to look at the select few who make the whole of us look bad.

Don’t forget that there were also people valiantly cheering Raz on for finally getting rid of the staff members, all because some people don’t like the rules and want to curse and act like children. The same can be said from either side. There’s ways to react, and there’s ways not to. Also, everyone has a right to rant about what they’re angry about.

You think staff hasn’t received backlash for years and years all because they were doing their job, and now when Raz goes against the community and the staff try and help the people lashing at them, Raz somehow gets praise for his endeavors. Not saying you are praising him, but I know other people have.

I do not agree with any of this as a community member. I want an admin who will listen to the whole of the community. Even if it is a trial, he should’ve asked the community first if they wanted it. It’s a democracy, not a tyranny. Making a choice that effects the entire game and community should have input from the community before even announcing anything.

I do not agree with people slandering Raz, but I believe Raz has a lot more apologies to dish out and a lot more explaining to do. Maybe he should listen to his community rather than doing as he so pleases. Doesn’t matter what he said about people deciding during the trial run, they don’t want it whatsoever. That = don’t do it.

Offline Vestamia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your Token Dog Friend
    • TheMarquisOfDorks
    • themarquisofdorks
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2018, 05:16:05 pm »
Thank you for the update, Raz. I agree with you that everyone over-reacted and oversimplified, myself included. I let myself get swept up in the riot-inciting that others were engaging in, which I regret. Not having staff yesterday honestly made FH feel the chillest and most relaxed it's been in a really long time.

I'd definitely appreciate a little more explanation as to how the block/ban process will work, but I trust it won't be super easy to manipulate, which is what I know myself and many others are probably fearing. I appreciate you giving us even this much, because I didn't expect it.

Before anyone decides to disagree with me about "over-reacting," please remember that over the course of 24 hours, people decided to incite riots in the names of staff members who weren't even entirely innocent in this entire ordeal. They threw a fit, and like a blind mob, you (and I, to some extent) followed. You guys made a Discord server that has essentially become a rant and rave server where you guys THINK you're going to somehow create your own game over the course of 72 hours. Go ahead and make a new game, then, if you want to defend a lame duck staff team's honor. I'm not saying that this entire situation is perfect, and I don't necessarily agree with the moves Raz has taken. But that sure as heck doesn't mean that the staff does not have their own faults, either. (Not all of the staff has been bad, though, I'll be clear. Several of them are reasonable human beings.) Either stay and test this out, or don't. It's that simple.

I agree with this.

Extremely cute! But it's all too easy to garner support of your opinion about something when you misrepresent it. 72 hour game? Solely rants and raves? El oh el. Lurk more, then you wouldn't need to strawman what's going on in that server to make all us meaniepoopheads who dislike the decision look like the bad guys. Do what Raz can't do: be honest.

Also extremely cute how pinching and poking the ego of Razmataz here seems to be unacceptable, petty bullying but calling the staff "lame ducks" and previously saying, what was it? They were running off with their lackeys and toxic drama instigators or something to that effect? Why, that's just peaches and cream. Look man, gimme some substantial evidence of what the staff did wrong that didn't come outta Raz's mouth and I'd be more inclined to believe staff are the bad guys here.

Everyone's said everything at this point (major props to those pointing out the material reality that the maps weren't malicious, you're doing God's work). But yeah, Raz is lying about what happened to your characters and the maps. He'd be a better liar if he was more engaged with the community and game he represents, but hey, that's how it goes when you're too busy sitting on your throne to play with the common people.

No, there is nothing we can do about Raz's new decisions, thanks for the constant reminder. But it's pretty lame to see people rolling over and being apologetic to a man who has done nothing but lie to us shamelessly through this whole debacle and make decisions that directly, negatively impact those who are essentially his co-workers without their knowledge or input. If the dude had communicated, handled this with his (now ex) staff, and was specific in what he was presenting us with, then maybe we'd listen. Maybe nobody woulda blown up. Oh, and maybe not having lied about "temporary" updates that became permanent features would help his case (cough cough general, cough security measure cough), but coulda shoulda woulda, right?

FH's going to die. Even if we'd all collectively kissed Raz's backside like he probably expected us to and this whole situation was both lax and chill, there'd be fallout from this decision. There already is with the chaos going on ingame. The only thing that makes this particular nail in the coffin unique is how people were willing to be critical and loud right from the get go. God only knows we can't influence this guy's decision. Raz's ideas are Raz's ideas. Doesn't mean any of us are obligated to like them or use kid gloves to handle this fully grown man ruling the roost all by himself. Anyone being especially cruel or saying he deserves death or whatever is an idiot, but somehow he'll survive the evil, evil mob of people merely dissenting. Funny thing is, though, we don't know if FH will, and not a single player will ever be responsible for that if it happens, especially if it happens because of his tremendous ego.
You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and pretend to be a dog?

Offline RoloWagon

• Curious Wanderer
    • iBadge
    • a-harp-puff
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2018, 05:26:48 pm »
I find this funny, because I know plenty of people who were on who weren’t even directing their spiel at Raz. They cursed just because staff wasn’t around to stop them. I can also sense a bit of bias in your post against staff in general, saying that they’d some how allow it if it was their friends. Which I can tell you right now is a bit of a fabrication.

Do you think the United States won independence from tyranny by sitting down and thinking “ah yes king george, we will trial test your idea of an unrelenting tax even though we don’t agree with it,” no. they dumped the tea in the harbor to make a statement, which is what most of the community is doing. Perhaps a select few have made things unbearable, as we tend to look at the select few who make the whole of us look bad.

Don’t forget that there were also people valiantly cheering Raz on for finally getting rid of the staff members, all because some people don’t like the rules and want to curse and act like children. The same can be said from either side. There’s ways to react, and there’s ways not to. Also, everyone has a right to rant about what they’re angry about.

You think staff hasn’t received backlash for years and years all because they were doing their job, and now when Raz goes against the community and the staff try and help the people lashing at them, Raz somehow gets praise for his endeavors. Not saying you are praising him, but I know other people have.

I do not agree with any of this as a community member. I want an admin who will listen to the whole of the community. Even if it is a trial, he should’ve asked the community first if they wanted it. It’s a democracy, not a tyranny. Making a choice that effects the entire game and community should have input from the community before even announcing anything.

I do not agree with people slandering Raz, but I believe Raz has a lot more apologies to dish out and a lot more explaining to do. Maybe he should listen to his community rather than doing as he so pleases. Doesn’t matter what he said about people deciding during the trial run, they don’t want it whatsoever. That = don’t do it.

First, please do not quote history at me. I am perfectly aware of how the American Revolution went down. And you know what the colonists did? They went and made their own country that WAS a democracy. All of that being said, this is not the United States of America or a federal government. This is a privately owned, FREE, MMORPG on the internet where people play furries. It was not a democracy to begin with.

Staff did receive backlash for doing their job. And I'm sorry when they've been righteous in their calls. As I also said, a few times, I don't think all of staff is bad. Several of them are good people who have made decent calls. But I've also seen them be INCREDIBLY biased. They're not perfect. And to blindly defend them, or to blindly defend Raz, is just further polarizing two sides.

No. I'm not praising Raz, and I don't condone those that are. But all because I'm not praising staff, either, does this suddenly mean we're on opposite sides of this issue?

Also, as a reminder. Before the colonists BEGAN a revolutionary war, they made a Declaration of Independence first. They tried to rationally explain to the King why they wanted sovereignty, in the wake of the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea Party.

You want to feel like a revolutionary? Go form your own country. A new game.

But we're not on totally opposite sides of this issue. I want an explanation just as much as the next person, and I think Raz' actions have been over the top and shady. I'm ONLY saying that slamming him, while screaming about the staffs' complete and total innocence, is not the way to go. And that, yeah, people were cursing and being silly last night. But I didn't see anyone being outright malicious or cruel or mean, unless it was to shout about Raz. I could have missed things. I don't think that I did, and maybe things were different before I got online, but for the several hours that I was there, I didn't see people being unreasonable.

I saw people memeing and breaking rules that were enforced sporadically and arbitrarily.

I do think Raz needs a solid team of people around him to hold him accountable. But again. Screaming and demanding him to do so may not have much of an effect. He pays for these servers, we do not. That might suck, but it's the facts.

Calvary

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2018, 05:36:32 pm »

First, please do not quote history at me. I am perfectly aware of how the American Revolution went down. And you know what the colonists did? They went and made their own country that WAS a democracy. All of that being said, this is not the United States of America or a federal government. This is a privately owned, FREE, MMORPG on the internet where people play furries. It was not a democracy to begin with.

Staff did receive backlash for doing their job. And I'm sorry when they've been righteous in their calls. As I also said, a few times, I don't think all of staff is bad. Several of them are good people who have made decent calls. But I've also seen them be INCREDIBLY biased. They're not perfect. And to blindly defend them, or to blindly defend Raz, is just further polarizing two sides.

No. I'm not praising Raz, and I don't condone those that are. But all because I'm not praising staff, either, does this suddenly mean we're on opposite sides of this issue?

Also, as a reminder. Before the colonists BEGAN a revolutionary war, they made a Declaration of Independence first. They tried to rationally explain to the King why they wanted sovereignty, in the wake of the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea Party.

You want to feel like a revolutionary? Go form your own country. A new game.

But we're not on totally opposite sides of this issue. I want an explanation just as much as the next person, and I think Raz' actions have been over the top and shady. I'm ONLY saying that slamming him, while screaming about the staffs' complete and total innocence, is not the way to go. And that, yeah, people were cursing and being silly last night. But I didn't see anyone being outright malicious or cruel or mean, unless it was to shout about Raz. I could have missed things. I don't think that I did, and maybe things were different before I got online, but for the several hours that I was there, I didn't see people being unreasonable.

I saw people memeing and breaking rules that were enforced sporadically and arbitrarily.

I do think Raz needs a solid team of people around him to hold him accountable. But again. Screaming and demanding him to do so may not have much of an effect. He pays for these servers, we do not. That might suck, but it's the facts.

All I’m going to say to you is, because I do not feel like arguing with you about an issue so obviously stated.
Your argument is a fallacy. Forming a new game is not an answer if we don’t like it. If we don’t like it, we change it. We make changes based on what we want, and how we want it.

We don’t pay for the server, but I think you might forget that we are the reason the server stays open. Without us, there would be nothing. Keep that in mind.

I’m not trying to give you a history lesson, just speaking in terms of reference. Big difference. You have your opinions, I have mine. We both want the same thing, but two different opinions on how to handle it. If you truly believe Raz is going to put a bandaid on everyone’s boo boo, then feel free to believe that. He’s lied several times so far, removed Nynx from her position after she was trying to give the community what they wanted.

A lot of the community explained civilly that they didn’t want this trial to happen, and he still didn’t listen. Why? Because Raz wants to do what’s best in his mind, not what the community wants. Doing what he believes is best is not always a good thing.

Offline RoloWagon

• Curious Wanderer
    • iBadge
    • a-harp-puff
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2018, 05:43:03 pm »
Extremely cute! But it's all too easy to garner support of your opinion about something when you misrepresent it. 72 hour game? Solely rants and raves? El oh el. Lurk more, then you wouldn't need to strawman what's going on in that server to make all us meaniepoopheads who dislike the decision look like the bad guys. Do what Raz can't do: be honest.

Also extremely cute how pinching and poking the ego of Razmataz here seems to be unacceptable, petty bullying but calling the staff "lame ducks" and previously saying, what was it? They were running off with their lackeys and toxic drama instigators or something to that effect? Why, that's just peaches and cream. Look man, gimme some substantial evidence of what the staff did wrong that didn't come outta Raz's mouth and I'd be more inclined to believe staff are the bad guys here.

Everyone's said everything at this point (major props to those pointing out the material reality that the maps weren't malicious, you're doing God's work). But yeah, Raz is lying about what happened to your characters and the maps. He'd be a better liar if he was more engaged with the community and game he represents, but hey, that's how it goes when you're too busy sitting on your throne to play with the common people.

No, there is nothing we can do about Raz's new decisions, thanks for the constant reminder. But it's pretty lame to see people rolling over and being apologetic to a man who has done nothing but lie to us shamelessly through this whole debacle and make decisions that directly, negatively impact those who are essentially his co-workers without their knowledge or input. If the dude had communicated, handled this with his (now ex) staff, and was specific in what he was presenting us with, then maybe we'd listen. Maybe nobody woulda blown up. Oh, and maybe not having lied about "temporary" updates that became permanent features would help his case (cough cough general, cough security measure cough), but coulda shoulda woulda, right?

FH's going to die. Even if we'd all collectively kissed Raz's backside like he probably expected us to and this whole situation was both lax and chill, there'd be fallout from this decision. There already is with the chaos going on ingame. The only thing that makes this particular nail in the coffin unique is how people were willing to be critical and loud right from the get go. God only knows we can't influence this guy's decision. Raz's ideas are Raz's ideas. Doesn't mean any of us are obligated to like them or use kid gloves to handle this fully grown man ruling the roost all by himself. Anyone being especially cruel or saying he deserves death or whatever is an idiot, but somehow he'll survive the evil, evil mob of people merely dissenting. Funny thing is, though, we don't know if FH will, and not a single player will ever be responsible for that if it happens, especially if it happens because of his tremendous ego.

I mean. It's been less than 72 hours, and I've seen multiple, multiple screenshots of the server. Sorry to offend and send you off the deep end of passive-aggressiveness.

I did call the staff "lame ducks" and accused them of being biased. But I'm also not personally slandering them or calling them horrendous names. I personally believe that several of them didn't do their jobs unilaterally, and that made them relatively biased and unstable as a whole. I'm not even repeating something that they did wrong "out of Raz's mouth". I've watched them ban people on a whim for accidentally cursing, while I got a warning and was told I would be banned for saying "fudge" in a context that wasn't cursing. I've seen staff sit back while roleplays allow explicit sexual content and triggering topics even though they were notified about the troublesome content. I'm not saying they didn't EVER do their jobs. I'm saying they're not perfect.

Raz is not perfect either. I personally don't think he's stable, and I feel like his behavior over this is deplorable. Hopefully you can read and see that I don't condone his actions. I'm just not going to call him a "bitch ass" or tell him to go kill himself, because that's not acceptable behavior either. You can rage all you want and continue to call me "cute" for speaking my mind. I just think cussing and further agitating the situation when it's been barely 48 hours isn't going to accomplish much.

Does the situation suck? Yeah, it totally does. Did the staff deserve to have something done behind their backs? No. But considering their immediate response to this was to incite riots and release patch maps behind Raz' back without consultation, I'm not sure they're entirely innocent in all this either. That's all I'm saying. If you guys want to go make your own game, then fine. Go do it. Throw the tantrum and leave.

Maybe FH will die, maybe it won't. Maybe Raz will pull the plug tomorrow and it'll all be for naught. It is what it is.

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2018, 05:49:10 pm »
You know, I feel people are slowly starting to kiss up to Raz so they can get that modding good good.