Author Topic: Rusty's Art Gallery  (Read 1574 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Art Gallery
« on: August 04, 2017, 04:27:42 pm »
Rusty's Art Gallery

CharChar, Snow Shoe and Rusty by SymphonicOtter

Over the years I have collected art from many different talented artists and I would like to show them off.
Many of these were done years ago and sadly I do not remember the names of the artists. If you do reconize the art please tell me so that the artist can get the recognition they deserve.
Also if you have a better version of the art, better quality for example, please send it my way!

CharChar
CharChar has been my fursona for many years and only recently has been replaced by Rusty and Velocity. Even though he isn't my fursona any more he still has a ton of history behind him and he is still very important to me.  Years ago when I was active here on the feralheart forums I got many, many requests from many artists to draw him

crazzywolf65

WhiteLightHeart

dundee

volume

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

TheWicketNeverBeast

Unkown

DravenDonovan

AzazelTheDark1

Nessa

Midlite

Sevenarms

Snow Shoe
Snow Shoe is a character I created a long time ago. During this time I was very nervous about monsters. I wouldn't want to leave my room at night. Once I spend a hour in my bathroom because I was so scared to leave and go back to bed.  Snow Shoe was a way to feel more safe. It was like an imaginary bodyguard that made me feel like I wasn't going to be harmed.

Unknown

jaekki

Unknown

galaxy-meow

Unknown

RustHeart
RustHeart, AKA Rusty is my main fursona. She is a torti cat because my family always said that tortoiseshell cats reminded them of me.

DarkEmpiren

FelisRandomis

WolfyDearest

kitchiki

Key
Key was just a random realistic lion character I got attached to.

Unknown

Unknown

Velocity Kapcoon
Velocity was meant to just be an OC but I got attached to her so quickly she became my second fursona.  My friends were making raptor hybrids and I wanted to join in. I got stuck between mixing her with a kangaroo or a raccoon so I decided to do both. A kapcoon is a utah raptor, raccoon and kangaroo hybrid

misheru-san

SoberDOGS

yamitali

harley-o

ZephrynaTrinity

SheepyBeep

SaigoZangetzu

CedarV

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:17:27 pm by rustheart »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Art Gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 04:48:06 pm »
Vespian remembers these characters! Most of these characters, yes!
The one I hold most dear, however, would have to be CharChar. Mostly because I recognize you most as that character, haha. Ah, memories.

A lovely assortment, if I do say so myself. The reasoning behind Snow Shoe's creation is utterly precious.
Beautiful works of art from a variety of artists. Me appreciates you giving credit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:50:16 pm by Vespian »
gone