Author Topic: Rusty's Horde (Velocity Kapcoon Added)  (Read 1473 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Horde (Velocity Kapcoon Added)
« on: August 05, 2017, 05:00:40 pm »
Rusty's Horde of Characters
About six years or so I was introduced into roleplay through the warrior cat fandom. I had been watching speedpaints and AMVs about characters from the boom series called Warriors by Erin Hunter. As I got more into that fandom I learned about OCs and roleplaying. I created some of my first characters like Stripestar, Twinstripe, Seablaze and Runningfox.  Then I started branching out and making wolf characters then eventually making human characters. I learned about fursonas and made my first fursona, Dollo who was replaced by the one and only CharChar.

Things started to kick up when I found the furry fandom.  The furry fandom is a group of people who are fans of anthro characters, animals that stand upright and act like humans.  I got more into the fandom, created my current fursona Rusty, and even found my mate, aka boyfriend.

I am still working on adding more characters to this. Here are the characters I will be adding.

Seablaze
Dollo
CharChar
RustHeart
Velocity Kapcoon

Fenn
Trottingster
Ink
Error
Inkstone
E
Photo

I have made many characters I have a deep connection with, I have improved my art greatly and I even found my mate through my characters and roleplay and fandoms.  So how about we meet some of these characters, shall we?

Just as a side note, if you want to see more pictures of these characters I have a forum of my art collection which you can see here,
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61877.0

Seablaze

Seablaze was one of the first warrior cat OCs I created.  Without knowing it I had created a fursona and I did not realize that until a few years later. I created three cats, Rosepelt, Lightningfur and Seablaze which were based off of me and my two siblings Seablaze being the one based off of me. Seablaze was never really fleshed out as a character.  She was a stereotypical leader type character.  She did become a leader but I was so used to the name Seablaze I never really changed her name to Seastar.
Whenever I see her I am reminded of when I traveled with my grandma and when I visited my grandpa in CA and when I just started out drawing. She brings back good memories and I love her.

Dollo

Dollo is a bright yellow wolf with a blue ear, blue legs and a # symbol on his rear. Dollo was my very first fursona and one of the only fursonas I actually roleplayed as. Dollo developed into a wolf dog trying to fit into his wolf pack but with his more playful personality within a very serious group he was shunned.  It didn't help that he was also born with no sense of smell so he was not very skilled in hunting or tracking.
Dollo was replaced by CharChar and I didn't really think of him much after but I did have one random dream with him in it.  He had a different design and I decided to actually use it. He was changed to have grey paws, removed the # symbol and gave him one green eye and one blue eye.  However this design didn't stick and I went back to his older one.
Today I do not use Dollo for anything, I rarely draw him and never roleplay as him. However he is still important as he was the first step towards the furry fandom.

CharChar

CharChar was created five years ago and became my main fursona. He changed in design many times over the years and even changed from a house cat to a serval.  I love him and still have a connection with him.  He developed the most on feralheart as I got more art of him.  I noticed that everyone here had a main character, a character that people recognized them as and i was so happy to have made a character I could use as such.  CharChar has the personality I would like to have. More organized, better at social interactions and other things I lack.

RustHeart

RustHeart, aka Rusty was my first female fursona and my first anthro fursona.  She hasn't replaced CharChar, rather she has joined him.  Rusty is me, through and through. All my good and bad traits.  Rusty is a torti cat because my family have always said those cats remind them of me.  Rusty has one white ear tip as a reference to CharChar's red ear.  She also has a Y shaped stripe down her back to reference on of my first characters I ever made named Twinstripe and to reference the stripe CharChar had down his back in the early designs of him.
Rusty was created during a time I was really questioning who I was. I wanted to start new, be a new person and try to let go of my past and one of the ways I did that was to create a new fursona.  She was made during a time I was actually questioning my gender and she was meant to be transgender. Born female but identifies as male.  However I found that I was happy with the gender I am and Rusty was kept as a female.

Velocity Kapcoon

Velocity is one of my more recently created characters.  My group of friends had made a raptor hybrid pack and I wanted to make a character to go along with them.  I wanted to make something a bit weird and different by mixing the raptor with a unexpected species.  I ended up deciding between a kangaroo and a raccoon so I just went with both.  Velocity is a utah raptor, kangaroo and raccoon hybrid. She is my third fursona who represents my more sinful ways, things I would probably get banned for if I posted about here.
I own a partial fursuit of Velocity which you can see in my art gallery, it is linked at the top of this page.  The way I perform her and they way I roleplay her is different.  For roleplay she is stubborn and high strung but when I perform as her in public she is more happy and friendly, still stubborn but also rather oblivious.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:50:07 am by rustheart »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Horde
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 06:28:32 pm »
Oh my, you have some really cute characters! Dollo is such a cutie, he's so adorable.
I look forward to seeing your other characters. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Rusty's Horde
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 01:54:38 am »
Ooooo, nice characters! RustHeart is my favorite one so far! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.