Author Topic: Ask me or my characters  (Read 2208 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Ask me or my characters
« on: August 03, 2012, 02:58:26 am »
I was actually doing this on DA so this should be fun.

About me
I'm a 15 year old writer and artist.
I usually like horror stuff like fatal frame and silent hill.
I love Ciel Earl Phantomhive so much and especially his chihuahua self.
I normally have rp's about survival/horror post-apocolypse canine things.
My main character is Fuyu no shiro yuki, an arctic fox.
I often do crack pairings and support Yaoi/Yuri shippings.
I love Hetalia and Black Butler so much!
I'm currently trying to revive Kizumu City.
I'm a Liechtenstein, Belarus, and Ciel cosplayer.

My characters
Fuyu: A platinum arctic fox with two different colored eyes. She has gained an odd trait on her silvered fur when reaching adult hood, blue Merle spots. She's constantly tormented by Tubefox and is sisterly close to Ivory. Because of her past, she's a bit mature for her age.
Tube-fox: A red fox with a purple mask, long ears, and an ink-tipped tail that holds the power of the celestial brush. He's easy to tick off and would probably kill you right after. (Hint: Mess with him) He can be romantic though, LIKE FRANCE! -shot-
Angel Lockedheart: She was the original elements of harmony before Twilight Sparkle was born. She's a doll made from science and alchemy, pretty much created to be the perfect doll. After her creation, she was raised with Fluttershy, but it was surprisingly a bad idea. Fluttershy's mother's death caused Lance Strongshy, her father, to go insane pretty much. He began to abuse his daughters, but as Fluttershy became kindness, Angel became fear. She soon became forgotten as we believe.
Petoria: Felicity F Jones is actually a very kind and innocent soul, but quite gullible. She is loved by her big brother, that much she's sure of, and in return became loyal to him with her life. She's a micronation and most the countries look down on her but the often brushes it off and perks up a smile. However, since her 2P self is the opposite she ends up killing everyone in the end.
Snowfeather: A pure white she-cat with black paws and ears. Her tail has an odd resemblance to a white plume from how fluffeh she is which gave her her name. She's the former medicine cat of creekclan and Scourge's mate. She might seem kind and innocent/loyal, but she had a plan that nearly killed everyone.
Silvermist: A pure-silver nebelung cat who loves to swim and takes training seriously. She was the former Creekclan deputy and cheated death a few times and was the best fighter in the clan, which gave her scars. She has a tough personality and takes training to a hole new level.
Candle and Sally: Both are loyal cats of Redear. They were both based off other cat books and are now both phantoms. They simply follow orders without question. (Like Sebastian, Claude, Hannah... from Black Butler) They were both very respectable cats even in death.
Leopaerdkit/Sandkit/Silverkit: 3 sisters and the daughters of Tinytiger and Fireblaze. They were said to be sinned with halfclan blood so they were originally killed but brought back by Redear as pawns of her game. Since the death, they weren't quite the same. Leopardkit is the dominant sister of the 3 sisters but is very ambitious, the other two are like her baltics if you think of Hetalia, Russia.(Silver and Sand wee adopted from Crystal) Leopardkit abuses the trwo though so now they are mutilated.
Songbird: A tuxedo cat who was inspired by Austricat. She has violet eyes and a little tuft of fur on her head resembling a curl and acts like an e-zone. She's a swift and brilliant cat but surprisingly enough a lesbian. She is mysterious and odd because her mate is a bit of a blonde.
Jetblack: Redear's son and Cloverpaw's loyal mate. He made a vow to protect her till the end. He earned 3 flank scars and a missing ear from his loyalty to his sisters and mate. He had an acent but soon became one with fewer and fewer words until he never spoke at all. He speaks in this though, don't worry.
Redear: My main character and the leader of Stormclan, the clan built of bones. She has many scars and is missing an ear which gave her the title RedEAR. She was ignored by her mother and framed for attacking Nightstar. All the cats who blamed her were now dead. Coincidence? She is also a cat reaper.
Other: Cats like Marrow, Dappleleaf, Ravenkit (Unable to reply due to being reaped), Thunk, and other cats like that which weren't important to the plot too much. You can ask them too but if someone wants to adopt their souls, go ahead but if that happens, they wont be askable anymore.

The liar and the thief

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me or my characters
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 05:12:14 pm »
*Gasp* It's empty! Let's fix that!

This is a question to CielxEarlxPhantomhive: Why do you like horror/survival RPs so much? :3
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me or my characters
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 12:11:02 am »

The liar and the thief