Author Topic:  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
« on: April 11, 2013, 10:31:56 pm »
Ask, and I shall answer. But ask me the wrong question..... heheheh...
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

BouncyLion101

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 11:31:00 pm »
How did you come up with your username?
Do you roleplay a lot?
How do you come up with the names of your characters?

Offline Flamestar

• "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 07:00:59 pm »
((Well. My username is based on my OC, Moonstripe. Yes, I rp all deh time, and as for character names... I design the character's looks, and then think up a random name that would suit them. X3))
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 03:12:50 pm »
"I just might add your head to my collection..." is cool and creepy. o.o Where did you get idea for it?
Do you usually play as feeline or canine?
~LittleWolf~
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:03:26 pm by Littlewolf222 »
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Flamestar

• "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:56:09 pm »
1.Well.. I just randomly thought up a creepy quote.. XDDD
2. Feline. I like warriors. >:3

Offline sky1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 10:36:21 am »
I heard that you was making a new warrior cat game I've signed up to your proboards thingy online, btw i love all of your ideas, but whenever i try to login to my account and press guest it takes me back to that blue page again  :-\ and it still says pending staff approval i only signed up today and would love to help make maps, so could you get me into the site or i dont know whats happening with this?!

ps IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[ :-\ ::)

pps i love your ideas and would love to try this game out one day hoping that it will become a success

ppps if you would like to talk to me personaly or probably get this answer to me faster (as i have the app on my ipod) then add me on IMVU - KayKayDarkHeart

Thanks.