Author Topic: Butterfly Wings!  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Whitekit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Butterfly Wings!
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:48:20 pm »
I love the angel and bat wings on FH but just sayin would'nt it be cool if we had BUTTERFLY WINGS! You don't actually HAVE to add them but it would be cool! I have another idea that I've been keeping to myself cause I thought it was stupid but a new action called prickle...or something.... when your fur stands on end. But i think the butterfly wings sound cool. ^^
Thanks alot for the new wings anyway Kovu, im enjoying flight BIGTIME! <3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: Butterfly Wings!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 09:47:16 pm »
These actually sounds like cool ideas. But... How would the fur prickle. The uhm... Trying to think of the word. Not just bodies but fur itself would need a new mesh thou wouldn't it? Don't get me wrong, I do like that idea but it seems complicated with the meshes that we have.
Maybe as FH gets older the meshers will get better (Not saying they're bad) and will be able to get that prickle action.
And then butterfly wings just sound cool in general X3 I would love to make a preset to that.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Butterfly Wings!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 11:04:06 pm »
Nice little idea Whitekit, but I have already put it down on this thread.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15508.0

Perhaps you could help me with some more ideas?