Poll

If we could have mulitpule head/tails /eyes witch would you perefer?

Head
7 (18.4%)
Tail
14 (36.8%)
Head and tail
9 (23.7%)
hut up and gimmie pie
0 (0%)
What about multiple eyes?
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Multiple Head/tails/Eyes  (Read 2439 times)

webkinzpet

Multiple Head/tails/Eyes
« on: July 01, 2012, 09:48:04 pm »
Hi peoples  ;D Who thinks it would be cool to have multiple heads/tails/eyes? 
 __________________________________________________Heads____________________________________________
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to make a monster with 3 heads? Or 5! Well it also would be nice to get to choose all of thier emtions but lets save that for some other time! ~Webkinzpet

_________________________________________________Tails_______________________________________________
Wouldn't it be nice to add some wacky tails to the monster? Or for fans of Pokemon you could make a six tailed vulpix! Many people out there want another tail option post below if ya have any ideas ~Webkinzpat

________________________________________________Eyes________________________________________________
Well that wacky wolf monster is looking wierd! But whats a monster... Or many things with out eyes Okay so 2 will do sometimes but what about 8? A spider wolf! ~Webkinzpet

CloudFish

Re: Multiple Head/tails/Eyes
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:59:40 pm »
Don't think it goes well with original concept of Feral Heart. Don't see being implemented. But is a nice thought regardless. Mostly for Pokemonz.

webkinzpet

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:08:23 pm »
Thx And Wile I find it A good I idea I will not argue Oh BTW XD Everthing the light toutches! Will not be yours Ill drownd you

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 08:39:14 am »
Agreed with Cloud.
This is definitely a good idea, though I think heads and eyes wouldn't fit in. But tails sound a little better to me.

Personally I think it should be considered. :P

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:52:02 am »
Yar, multiple tails or maybe some new tails would be cool. But FeralHeart is well Feral. Guess that's a way to put it. Monsters dont belong.

You are amazing <3

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 10:45:05 am »
Multiple tails I hear as a request a lot. A /lot/. In the terms of the other things though... I'm not sure. I've said threads of similar nature. I think that taking a lot of unnatural - albeit wings which I'm not a fan of to begin with xD - would take away from the experience of what is Feral-Heart.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Aweu

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 03:25:17 pm »
i'd lurve to make a ninetails, but... i don't think NINE tails would be nice to unlagness.... maybe two,three, err or four.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 02:13:08 am »
O MY GOSH! THERE SHOULD BE MULTI TAILS! I have a character named Riptide, she is supposed to have 3 tails, and you could make a cerberus dog with 3 heads too!
I need a new signature.