Author Topic: Seems to me like some people are whinning too much.  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Seems to me like some people are whinning too much.
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:15:22 am »
So i was looking around the forums just to get to know it better and i found this little opinion corner but to me...its sounds more like people are whinning cause FH is boring or its not like IT. Now i cant say much about IT cause i've never heard of it but i heard it was pretty cool, but seriously guys you dont have to whine about FH. Its still fun and cool! And so what if theres more wolves than lions that rp? The wolves are the new addition to FH so people are just tryin 'em out! I dont see why people have to whine about it.

Also, dont whine about being bored. If your bored with FH you dont need to whine to us about it, thats your problem, not ours. Also if your bored, find something else to do. -_-

Sorry for the rant but i felt the need.
Bane is my idol.

TealSkeletore

Re: Seems to me like some people are whinning too much.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 01:50:49 am »
bi-whinning.

*ahem* in all seriousness, I agree with you. In IT's early days, there was NOTHING to do. There was no prey and no items, all you could do was talk and RP. Only a handful of people knew how to make maps and presets. But in FH, you can EASILY make maps and presets, there's just not anything additional in multiplayer. People should just be more patient and wait for the updates :P If you find it boring then stop playing. Come back in half a year and a whole bunch of new stuff will be available.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 03:54:05 am »
Yes! Thank you! -gives Karma- Exactly my thoughts.
I love FH. It's brilliant. I don't see why everyone has to be so whinny about it. >:|
Just be patient, like Teal said. =o
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:00:29 am by Sylph »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 01:32:36 pm »
Same here 0:
I love FH! We dont have prey or items but I think its fun anyway! 83
Just wait for the updates <3 ^.^

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 02:19:46 pm »
Feral Heart is a very decent game to say the least, may be boring sometimes now but, later on it will get better.

Everyone just needs to be patient.

People that keep complaining just needs to learn to keep their mouths shut eh?

Annoying when people start something stupid just because the game is still fairly new

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 04:31:17 pm »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 05:07:59 pm by Jinchuuriki »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 04:58:37 pm »
Jinchuuriki, you might want to edit the second last word in your post XD

And I totally agree with this. I may not have been on IT ever, I found out about it after it got shut down, which was a bummer, but I found out about FH and was happy again. And after waiting for it to come out, I am happy with what we have so far. Impatience is what made this game bare in the first place, let's not do the same with the updates, if we rush updates they will be full of bugs, and not as good as planned. Whining that FH is boring will get you no where.

Patience is a virtue that is lost on some FH members.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 05:09:49 pm »
HOLY 0-0 *edited LOL whoops ^-^''''''

Thank you Kyu, and you also have very good points to add in as well <333

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 07:48:27 pm »
Sorry if I repeat anything anyone has said, I probably will undeniably, but ah well. xD

Welcome to the Internet, where you will at some point encounter people whining, trolling, b*tching, and all sorts of fun and drama-tastical things! FeralHeart is no exception. There are a lot of older, veteran members who complain - or even newer, younger IT'er members, who complain about FH because they want IT back, or because they were told it was going to be a sort of 'rebuid' to IT, a 'newer, improved IT, taking the good out of IT and putting it into a NEW GAME, FH' ( don't say that wasn't said, it WAS said over and over by different people WORKING on the game, so shup y'all xD ). While, there's a lot I disagree with as to HOW the game was done and gone about, I can't help but to agree.

Yes, FH may seem like a pile of 'oh so boring cr*p' at the moment. ( Which, I tend to disagree with. There's map making, preset making, object maker, playing as a canine or feline, adding friends and hanging out - which ISN'T THAT HARD. Contact friends via msn or your messenger you use, ask them to hang with you, or PM a friend, PM someone you don't know and make a new friend. It's not that hard! ;3 ) < - Which clearly shows there's plenty to do. ;P

Now.. I do see something odd with saying "IT started out like this, give it time!" Well, hasn't Kovu IMPROVED over time? Shouldn't FH be a complete improvement from the latest version of IT before it went down, which should include things the players want, not just what the staff and Kovu think / desire? ( even if it IS Kovu's game, the game is made what it is through the community of players who play the game as well )

Hey, I'm just pointing out both sides here, which I think some people refuse to do at times. Do I think we should all sit on our arses and complain about it? No, we should attempt to help support Kovu and the team and put forward ideas ( NEW IDEAS, guys, I've seen so many repeat threads of "DIMENSIONS!!" and "WINGS!!!!" clearly, they aren't going to be added any time soon by making a repeat thread xP )

While I'm at this, I think I'll throw this mention of "roleplay being hard to find" in FH.

Uhm, pardon me but whut?

Roleplay is NOT hard to find in FeralHeart. Good, decent roleplay? Perhaps. Over at IH ( a year long, 1000+ fan forum made and opened before FH was released ) there is plenty of decent roleplayers and roleplay groups, even here I spy quite a few decent roleplays and groups. Honestly, it isn't that hard to do if you GET ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY. I think that may be key here, people? Even if active and you still complain of no good roleplays to find, I'm sure you can find them if you look a little harder. xD MSN a friend, PM a friend, look for members who have decent grammar and rp skills, PM them and ask for a roleplay. I can think of quite a few ways to get a decent roleplay, so kindly refrain from complaining until you've used all resources to find a decent roleplay or roleplayer to hang with in FH.

/ huge sigh

Wow, quite a bit I said there. xDD But, do you see what I'm saying, I hope? I'm attempting it from both sides, but at the same time asking fellow FH'ers to give it way more of a chance. It's only been out.. what, maybe a month now?

If you're truly, really and honestly that bored that you're sitting there complaining: Go to Wolfquest. Hang on Chickensmoothie. MSN some people. Troll some other forum. Go outside. Make a sammich. I can give you a rather large list of stuff, and I highly doubt that everything on said list would also be as 'boring' or 'dull' as FH.

If you've the time to spare on here to b*tch about all of FH's problems, then you've the time for a good job or a nap. xP
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:06:06 pm »
I completely agree, Kah.
Many people troll and complain on the internet, because that's just what it is. Unfortunately, some people just don't appreciate what is there and what is given already. Also, there is no such thing as a community/website/roleplay/game without trolls, betches, snobs, stuck-up people, meanies, and plain weird/stupid people. C:

Now on to the people who do this.

Complaining? Unecessary completely. Why? Remember, we were the ones who made Kov rush, and not put in many details, except for some scarce things like preset makers, map makers, and even an object maker! No need to complain, because so what if there's no items? You can now make a preset easily! You can even make maps and objects easily. Object, as in item? If you can think it, you can do it. ^_^

Wait now. That's all? What if we don't want to make one of those things? I completely understand, but once again, remember, we rushed Kov towards the end of the game -- making him put it out earlier. Give it some more time.

Remember, in boredom hours, roleplay, get out and play, or take a shower. C8