Author Topic: Huge complaints (SOLVED Please lock)  (Read 6503 times)

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Huge complaints
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 10:14:57 pm »
Kamaete, you can take my posts as you please. The triple posts were caused by the website, not myself. I was replying to posts as they were put on the website and they were put out of order.

It sounds more like you are talking down to me. I am NOT 13. XD I am much older than that... note how I have been working in web design for seven years.

These are complaints. I have suggestions on how to fix things, but I didn't post them here. If they want my suggestions, they can contact me. Posting the suggested coding on the forum to fix it, probably isn't going to do much good. xD

Complaints should be heard just as much as positive opinions. As a user, I have the right to my opinion and it should be heard because I am faithful user of game. ALL opinions should matter, not just suggestions or someone telling Kovu how to quick fix something. I will send my suggestions to them personally. There is no reason to post suggestions on coding when probably the forum mods wouldn't understand the coding... and neither would the FH members. It would probably never be read either.

Overall, I can post complaints if I wish to. They should be heard as much as positive opinions. I have positive opinions about the game, but everything can be improved. The bugs are annoying and I know everyone wants them fixed. I think the overall the game dev team messed up. As much as bad language is part of the internet, opinions you may not agree with are too.

I assumed Kovu would have to clear me to help on anything related to the game, but I will try to find out more. Thanks Kyugima.

Anyway, before this board turns into a fight and I have the information I need, can a mod please delete or lock this?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:25:11 pm by Blush »