Author Topic: Feralheart Community Suggestion Poll  (Read 7168 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Community Suggestion Poll
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2019, 10:58:43 pm »
This is also important as users should be allowed to use all markings by default for presets, but because mass markings includes markings without explicit permission from their owners, they aren't able to be used. Hopefully this will change in the near future!
asdfghj I don't want to sound rude but I think some of the default markings were made by Nala91 and she doesn't want people to use the them for presets. She made a thread about this a long time ago but I currently can't find it, however she does have a Deviantart journal regarding it. https://www.deviantart.com/feral-hearts/journal/Markings-being-used-for-presets-Big-no-no-328155419

As for the rest of the markings I'm not so sure though.

There is only one of Nala91's markings in the current version of the game. The rest of Nala91's markings were re-done in Patch 1.15. This was to avoid this issue so people could use the markings on their presets.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 11:38:43 pm »
This is also important as users should be allowed to use all markings by default for presets, but because mass markings includes markings without explicit permission from their owners, they aren't able to be used. Hopefully this will change in the near future!
asdfghj I don't want to sound rude but I think some of the default markings were made by Nala91 and she doesn't want people to use the them for presets. She made a thread about this a long time ago but I currently can't find it, however she does have a Deviantart journal regarding it. https://www.deviantart.com/feral-hearts/journal/Markings-being-used-for-presets-Big-no-no-328155419

There is only one of Nala91's markings in the current version of the game. The rest of Nala91's markings were re-done in Patch 1.15. This was to avoid this issue so people could use the markings on their presets.

entirely out of curiosity's sake which one even is left?
i vaguely remember seeing this debacle years ago but i can't remember for the life of me what's been replaced and what hasn't

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 12:13:17 am »

entirely out of curiosity's sake which one even is left?
i vaguely remember seeing this debacle years ago but i can't remember for the life of me what's been replaced and what hasn't

Staff based the markings replacement off of the markings list that was put on the forum. No markings of hers were intended to be left in the game after the 2016 patch, and the one that's still in there was left as a mistake. I plan to replace it in the future
Farewell everyone<3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 01:15:30 am »

No, you’re all good! I was mainly refering to only mass markings because even if the artists don’t mind users using their markings in presets, it was never explicitly stated, making it a shot in the dark, considering some of the artists are unknown and/or retired from FH.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 04:15:03 am »
I honestly never noticed that. Thanks for the info!