Author Topic: A good introductory rambling!  (Read 1182 times)

Maki-Mori

A good introductory rambling!
« on: November 19, 2011, 01:14:53 am »
Hello! My name is Maki Mori (not actually, of course X3). I'm an obsessive roleplayer, and 3d animal roleplays are new to me. Usually, I'm strictly forum based, but I'll do my best to interact with everybody through the game itself! I like the idea of putting all my pretty wolfies into color anyways *evil grins at Torment, Drifter, and Rochester* ooooh yes... my little babies will find their way veeeeery quickly <3

Aaaaanyways, enough creepering!

I like to draw, and someday, I'd love to draw for a living. I have a deviantart account, and the name is exactly the same as on this account. I mostly draw whatever random stuff comes to mind first X3 I actually have a lot of wolf-human pictures up, since the account was made mostly for my character art on another wolf roleplay I'm on <3

Aaaaah~ What else might you want me to ramble about..?

Oh! Yaoi! I'm a total fujoshi X3 I love anything yaoi! Well, mostly shonen-ai X3 Yaoi is a bit much, even for me! In fact, the three names I listed just moments ago are the names of three different shonen-ai characters of mine ^_^ Drifter and Torment are a couple, but Rochester belongs to somebody else... who I, alas, cannot post here (it's a bit of a touchy subject with a lot of people, ya know?).

Uuuuuumn... I have a very small dog staring at me right now. It's really disconcerting O.e She smells funny too....

Ya know what? Why don't you just ask me questions? I'll answer as best I can! I mean... questions about myself, not... what is the square root of pi, or something silly like that >3> Soooo... if there's anything ya wanna know, just ask! Please! I'm totally out of ideas for a good introductory ramble X3

Much love and muffins!

The brand new Maki Mori!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: A good introductory rambling!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 01:19:53 am »
  Welcome to the FH forum! Don't forget to read the rules!

I will admit I read a bit of shonen ai manga.

And questions... Hmmm... favorite food?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maki-Mori

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 01:41:16 am »
e.e that's a hard question... umn... caramel? No! Pocky! No.... I dunno X3 sweet things, mostly X3 I love anything sweet <3

Midnight Rose

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 02:01:58 am »
JUNE!!!  *glomps*  So happy you joined!