Author Topic: Do you know the wai?  (Read 1918 times)

Flurr

Re: Do you know the wai?
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2018, 11:24:08 pm »
Welcome back! Im glad to see you have returned. <3 You seem like a very awesome person! Hope you have fun around here!

Offline Nowai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.
    • Nowaiiz
    • Nowai
    • View Profile
    • Waidio (Discord Radio)
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 09:02:33 pm »
I have procrastinated with responding to every one individually, but here goes lads and ladettes! Once again thank you for the warm welcomes and sorry for taking so long to get back to y'all!

Yooo, Notorious.
Haha, what can I say, I tried to make it interesting. It's nice to meet you too! Of course, I do have a tendency to over-share but I think I kind of started handling that habit a bit better. Yeah, I'm taking another load of antibiotics which should finish it off. Hope to see you around!

Hello, Panzram!
Thank you <3 I do hope that it will be a swift recovery, though there's always that thought of me missing a dose of antibiotics (Oh the joys of memory loss) and the infection returning worse than before, but that's the worst case scenario. I am already settling well in this community and I've felt really welcome. If I do require assistance I shall definitely give you a shout, or perhaps I'll nudge a message your way when wanting to chat. Thanks!

Hiya, PrettyReckless!
I would like to think I am an easy-going person, there's not much that can actually set me off-edge these days, I'm more accepting of differences, but that's not to say I don't get frustrated from time to time. Thank you for the warm welcome and recovery wishes - means a lot! see you around (:

Howdy, LonesomeRider!
Oh yes, it's great to see new members post introductions! Thank you, I love a bit of lighthearted banter. I am sure I will experience many a nice moment within this community. I guess my activities are very diverse - which is why they appeal to me. I do hope so too, it has lasted quite some time now. I'll be sure to nudge a message your way if I feel like chatting or require assistance! And yes, that is very true, health is certainly a priority - though interacting within online communities (in my case) quickens recovery. See you around!

Ah hello, Likuu!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Why thank you, I have a small backstory for my username - which I hope to include in the Member Journals & Biography board sometime soon. I shall definitely stick around; here's to better days :D

Hiya, Morqque!
Fantastic, just what I need haha!
Thank you (:

Hi Lotorshot!
Thank you for the warm welcome, see you around (:

OMG AZURA!!! Long time no see, how are you doing? Thank you for the warm welcome (glad to know you remember my lil nickname :D)

Hello, Flurr!
Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliment - It means a lot (: I'm sure I'll have many a great memory to take from here!

"Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go"

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 09:04:56 pm »
Eyyyy I'm doing good! And of course I remembered it, it's pretty easy to remember...even for me. xD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 03:05:36 pm »
A warm welcome to the FeralHeart community! Splendid introduction, I must say.
We're glad to have you as a new member, I hope to see you around.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »
A warm welcome to FH for you, fluff! Have fun :3
Farewell everyone<3