Author Topic: Back after a long time  (Read 1293 times)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Back after a long time
« on: November 25, 2015, 06:16:43 am »
Hello, all!

Literally no one knows me here because each time I've come here, I was never really able to get "in" in the community, haha.
I joined FH back in 2014 with the account ArctosAnima. I stopped using that name on the internet a long time ago and of course had to go through the annoying process of changing many of my accounts (emails, games, etc). I have since, of course, asked that account be deleted here but I checked and I could still sign into it LOL

I had made a second account with a joke name, Skye-senpai earlier this year, however seeing that my character Skye is no longer really my fursona, and the fact it's such a silly name, I made this account instead, just reusing my DA name. Unfortunately, somehow, I got stupid and changed the email for that account to an old email I THOUGHT I had, so I could use my current email, you know? Welp, turns out that email doesn't exist anymore, so I cannot delete the Skye-senpai account myself, and somehow my current email is already being used? So I had to make a spare gmail (that I will keep obviously) for this account.
What a mess, right? LOL So, wonderful chain of events to get back here into things.

So yeah, here I am, I guess. Hi to everyone (again?) xD
Please don't think this is rude, but if a staff member COULD delete my ArctosAnima and Skye-senpai accounts for me, it'd be really appreciated. I hate to waste space on your forum and stuff, you know?

I also don't think I'll be seeing anyone in-game for about a month or two for reasons I cannot mention.

EDIT: Turns out I CAN play! See if y'all can find me! I play on Eira and Skye~
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:22:45 am by AbyssalRadiance »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Back after a long time
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 06:32:41 am »
'Allo deary, welcome back to the community! Glad to see that ye made an account that ye like. X'D Anywho, do make sure to refresh y'er memory on the rules to keep ye safe, and do note that we really are not allowed to speak of bans in any way, so just keep that in mind. ^3^ 'Gain, welcome to the community! I hope ye enjoy y'er stay with us.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 07:05:47 am »
Yes yes, you are right, I am very sorry!

I knew it was against the rules but I didn't think it would do harm to just explain I wont be in-game for a month or two. I apologize for mentioning it ;o;

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 07:34:31 am »
Hello, and welcome back!
I think we all know the feeling of making an account we're not 100% happy with in the beginning.
And some of us were lucky enough to figure out what we wanted before registrations were restricted. c:

I hope you'll enjoy your time back here, and feel free to ask for help if you have any questions.
RETIRED.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 08:18:27 am »
Welcome back to the community, Abyssal!

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 03:36:15 pm »
Thanks y'all!
I know pretty much most of the game, since I played it for so long on my original account.
The only things I really don't know about are making maps and presets. I've made presets for a different IT game but of course, UVs are different for each game. As for maps..I know the basics of it, but something tells me there's more to it than just modifying a plane in 3DS Max xD

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 05:54:50 pm »
Thanks y'all!
I know pretty much most of the game, since I played it for so long on my original account.
The only things I really don't know about are making maps and presets. I've made presets for a different IT game but of course, UVs are different for each game. As for maps..I know the basics of it, but something tells me there's more to it than just modifying a plane in 3DS Max xD

Ah, 'tis actually easier than that f'er making maps. Ye just draw a height map in a 512x512 sized image in grayscale. If ye want help in making those, I'd be happy to assist ye in doing so. :)

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 11:39:32 pm »
Well snap, thank you for mentioning that. I could easily make a landscape in Max, but that does sound simple xD

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 04:30:29 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Abyssal! I'm looking forward to seeing you around c:
Farewell everyone<3