Author Topic: realistic stuff  (Read 4713 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: realistic stuff
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 12:23:18 am »
i wouldn't like the mating action and heat action because of the little kids and perverts, and it also sounds a little like WQ and their not aiming for that XD whoa. o.e speaking of WQ BRB!!! *hops back onto tab* the new WQ isn't out yet >.<
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 03:00:29 am »
i wouldn't like the mating action and heat action because of the little kids and perverts, and it also sounds a little like WQ and their not aiming for that XD whoa. o.e speaking of WQ BRB!!! *hops back onto tab* the new WQ isn't out yet >.<

whats WQ and+nuzzle
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:02:01 am by Geoleo »

Ritza

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05:46 am »
Wolf quest, a wolf animal mmorpg that shut down cause of lack of state funding.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 05:32:40 am »

I'm pretty sure it's still up and running, I think they got funding from elsewhere to keep it running, apparantly people have still been able to get on to the online stuff.

And Geoleo, these are some good ideas, but way too realistic for FH. The heat and mating especially. FH has enough issuesd with people 'raping' people without this, just imagine the hullabaloo with it XD
  The hunger and thirst would be irritating, but i do think that being able to eat and drink would be a good idea, just without the hunger and thirst.
  Sleeping can already be done, just lay down. AFter all, what else could be added to make them sleeping? It's not like you can just skip to day like in minecraft XD
  Excercise can be done through the size and weight and all that bars I'm pretty sure. Having your characters weight change would be annoying if you are using them to RP, or they are a character with a specific weight.
  The going toilet thing would definetly be misused.
  Scratching trees would be cool though.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 01:13:22 pm »

I'm pretty sure it's still up and running, I think they got funding from elsewhere to keep it running, apparantly people have still been able to get on to the online stuff.

And Geoleo, these are some good ideas, but way too realistic for FH. The heat and mating especially. FH has enough issuesd with people 'raping' people without this, just imagine the hullabaloo with it XD
  The hunger and thirst would be irritating, but i do think that being able to eat and drink would be a good idea, just without the hunger and thirst.
  Sleeping can already be done, just lay down. AFter all, what else could be added to make them sleeping? It's not like you can just skip to day like in minecraft XD
  Excercise can be done through the size and weight and all that bars I'm pretty sure. Having your characters weight change would be annoying if you are using them to RP, or they are a character with a specific weight.
  The going toilet thing would definetly be misused.
  Scratching trees would be cool though.

thank you for your input and yes i agree some things would be missused but thats the fun of discutions to see how things pan out and can be changed or improved hehe i especially like the idea of them trees becoming scratching posts (evil grin) nature is now my toy btw +nuzzle
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:14:59 pm by Geoleo »