Author Topic: Because I kept it inside for so long  (Read 14018 times)

SimbaOppa

Re: Because I kept it inside for so long
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 07:05:15 pm »
Red, I have a suggestion of my own about the problem with " Rules. "
I've seen this twice in my six years of gaming, and sadly it has only been used on forums.
A page pops up when you register with the rules.  You'll have to read these rules to get past a survey and finish your registration.  If you get about.. 6 or more wrong, you have to go back on the rules page for a few minutes before pressing the button and trying again.

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »
I think it's funny and awesome that you made a comment abou the chat tab feature. I was just talking about this to a friend yesterday and it was my first thought upon playing the game on my first day. Chat tabs are very common in mmos and such and FH should not be any different. They. Are. A. Must. But not so much just particular ones, making your own as well.

I know this is going to be a silly comparison, but in World of Warcraft you can make up a lot of your own chat tabs. When you first start out there two they give you. One for all chat, one for all battle actions. As you get a grasp for the game you can make new windows where it only has one specific chat and less things get lost. I had a specific guild tab, a party tab, and my general/trade/local defense tab. I even had a specific one for whispers as well as a lot of mods to kind of keep chat clean and I don't miss anything.

Also resizing the chat box would be super <333

I share your frustration Red about the animations. I feel like there could be more. Half the emotes focus on swinging your body around as a dance. While... amusing as it is, that seems very limited. If I had a better concept for game making I would love to help with this and devote my time to making these. I'm very interested in game design, just can't pay for the classes right now xD
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 03:28:10 am »
*Approves*

I think I wouldnt mind Fluorite beings so big...if it were filled with more map portals and more stuff to climb on, explore, look at, play with and so on. Just something to make it more interesting. Not the giant plain of nothingness that it is now.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 07:57:23 am »
Red this is exactly what I was talking about in the "General chat whats it for" thread! We've been arguing all this time, but in reality we totally agree with each other! That is exactly the chat system that FH needs. A place for advertizing and a place for random chatter.

I like your world button idea as well. Makes it easier to go between chats. After playing lots of MMOs, I like when ALL the chats are in different tabs like that, but thats just me.

Bravo Red, good post.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 07:40:22 pm »
Also resizing the chat box would be super <333

Although I don't play WoW I agree with your ideas for making your own tabs.
Also, you CAN resize the chatbox, but it's not obvious so many people think you can't. Simply click the top or side of it and drag, and you can make it any size you want. c: Maybe that could be another idea. To make the fact that you can resize more obvious. I've told people about the resizing feature more than once and I've gotten "OMG YOU'RE A LIFESAVER" every time. LOL.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 10:18:55 pm »
*Approves*

What a wonderful post <3

When FH first came out I was completely confused why they didn't have certain animations. I sort of resonated with that section the most (probably because I'm an animation nut, LOL). I never really got used to the animations and didn't really saw what the characters really were. They don't seem to be there to me. Not as models, not as characters, not even as blobs on my screen.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 10:39:14 am »
I fully agree with everything here.
Impressive post Red!
Your right with every word.
I love the World On/Off idea.
Like Ghosting said it makes it easier to go between chats.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 12:11:35 pm »
Alright, Red.
AGREED.
On everything.
Nothing to ssy except... AGREED SO MUCH.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 07:55:54 pm »
Lol , i agree with you red and wolffox (honestly didn't bother to read the others) and that's to bad tigg .. maybe some day you wont think that way anymore ^^ (But there is a time for everyone that they just get sick of things) The chat option was my favorite ... But if people refuse to accept that they can't have general and have to use ''world chat'' they might just start using the ''advertising'' chat to annoy people .. I belive that there will be some of them for sure who will just say that ''I don't care i wont give up on general yet ...'' and then there will be the users who will start arguing that ''Stop using the advertising chat to say random things move to world chat '' yes , everyone will start arguing and the people who want to leave the mentioned chat for what it was meant for just don't bother to tell them to stop arguing cause they know it will end up worst , because everyone will get angry at the person who tried to do the right thing and ruin his/her mood too so he/she will start arguing too

--
The people who turn off chats know if they try to make it better it will end up worst so when they have turned the chat off they'll just continue whatever they were doing like nothing happened ... -.-
Yes , most of the people are sick of ''mate beggars'' but who cares ? it's not their fault that they are new to the game , people automatically start saying ''MATE BEGGAR !'' or ''Leave general now ! We don't want people like you in here !'' the last one i personally read and it truly shocked me o.o I mean .. that is just rude if you tell a person to go away just because they are new ... instead you should help them get to know feral heart like ''Are you new ? here in FH we don't beg for mates'' or just ask them if they need help .. (Lol sorry if i wrote something that you already did i just forgot a lot of things you wrote in that long text) XD

Woof ! By Ramine ^^
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:57:28 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 10:33:24 am »
I'm glad everyone here can agree on staying the same page when it comes to this, the game lacks these things greatly and pulls us down where the game actually should be as strongest when it comes to other ones out there.

Nice and easy handled chats
Fun and interesting actions
Good & plenty of maps

Mewmew..
Former community manager of FeralHeart