Author Topic: Because I kept it inside for so long  (Read 14016 times)

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Because I kept it inside for so long
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 09:24:07 pm »
I think a lot of things on FH could be changed/added on. And these are wonderful ideas.

But the only thing that bothers me is General only being for advertising. General isn't always spammed. I would be so upset if it was changed. The reason why I speak in General so much in Bonfire is because Local is worse. General doesn't spam up the chat as much as Local does in Bonfire. In fact, I often find myself having to scroll up to see what someone else said because of Local.

I just can't talk in local; I get lost CONSTANTLY with how many posts of white text there are.

If it's just Fluorite... Well, since the map is so big, it's troublesome to try and talk to people without it. Local in Bonfire is ALWAYS out of hand, so I don't think the type of chat affects their behavior much.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 09:19:59 am by Sparx »

BlackCatTrain

Re: Because I kept it inside for so long
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 12:15:25 am »
I completely agree with more maps and everything else Red! Your ideas are awsome and I support each one! Especialy the maps. Flourite is FAR to big, and It would be really interesting to be able to explore so many more places. -karma-