Author Topic: Map Ideaaa!!  (Read 1267 times)

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Map Ideaaa!!
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:26:40 am »
Ok, since I mainly play as wolves, I noticed this pretty quick. Notice how most of the maps are built like savannahs and grasslands?(with the exception of the temple and tunnels, as they serve different purposes) These maps seem more fitting for felines, as many feline characters are lions, cheetahs, leopards, etc. I'm not saying ALL felines are like that, and some canine characters belong in this biome. Well, maybe for wolves and snow leopards and other northern species we could have a snowy/evergreen forest map? Sort of like the taiga?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:29:20 am by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Map Ideaaa!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 03:51:00 pm »
The option to have other maps such as forest, jungles, mountain ranges and snow fields is an amazing idea.Remeber that Feral Heart was first of all Only made for felines, that could be why more people play them.Also there is more options for a feline :

Lions
Tigers
Panthers
Leopards
Normal Cats
Cheetahs and im shore you can think of more

as of canines you can only really have :

Wolves
Dogs
Hyenas 

so that could be another reason why ^^ :D

But.Why not make a map... you could make a public map of a snow field or jungle or forest :)
Also the map pack that tigg and others made had lots of different maps in... im not quite shore is it will come back or not ??

:D -adjazz-
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame