Author Topic: Idea for the maps~  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Eeveeblu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Idea for the maps~
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:27:42 pm »
In my opinion, the the current public maps need a little...tweaking. What I loved about Impressive Title was that whilst the maps varied in size, on the whole their details were very interesting with lots of geographical features (lots of places to hide or watch over!) and items (stone ledges and the like) without going over the top. Whilst I like the size of Flourite Plains, apart from a few places there are huge areas of flat ground, which get a bit tiresome to get across, especially if you're on your own. It's the same with Bonfire Island, the South (?) Pole and the Last Cave, yes they're big but I personally don't find them all that interesting. So what I'm suggesting is maybe more details on the maps so there are more view points and small caves (all the 'main' caves are always occupied too...)? But otherwise, I like the maps so far :)

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Idea for the maps~
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:51 pm »
I have found that quite a few people think the same. The maps are big, but it doesn't make them interesting, exactly. Fluorite could be smaller and still hold the amount of people that it does, perhaps adding in some new places. I also think, however, that there has to be the right balance where the server can handle the amount of players that it does, and I think that we're pretty close to that as is. However, the problem is that most of the public maps are rushed works. While I would like to see the maps tweaked a bit, I highly doubt that they will be.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3