Author Topic: Mate Center  (Read 23296 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Mate Center
« on: March 15, 2012, 06:06:01 pm »
I thought this would be useful for people in-game who hate Mate Beggers, if someone wouldn't mind could they make a character called MATE CENTER. Because my brother on a char had a lioness copy what age he was which made me think 'Mate Begger..' and i get annoyed when this happens. I would like it if there was a Mate center online everyday, it would be helpful to mate beggers and people who are starting to want mates. So if anyone wouldnt mind, could they make a mate center and go on it everyday, please? :)
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
Re: Mate Center
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:17:10 pm »
What would their role exactly be? Like a dating service/matchmaker?

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:38:41 pm »
Sorry but I disagree with this idea because i know that it might stop mate-beggers but it may be more of a dating service and because this might be a bait for rapers so people can get "rapped". also, people can't be on every single day, they have lives and there is already a mate thread somewhere in the fourms. (not trying to be mean, I'm just saying)
Signature by Green

Offline wlofjaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 12:13:41 am »
maby not so much a person playing as a point for the mate center just posibly make a little chat desinged for advertising mate begs? like how general chat works but posibly world wide but you can still toggle it on/off so that people dont need to spam videos or the general or local chat and they dont have to be around competition with other players who are mate begging.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 12:19:52 am »
  It wouldn't stop mate beggars at all, you actually see people doing this, but people just mate beg any way. Any way, that's what the mate search section of the forums is for really.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 12:50:09 am »
I thought this would be useful for people in-game who hate Mate Beggers, if someone wouldn't mind could they make a character called MATE CENTER. Because my brother on a char had a lioness copy what age he was which made me think 'Mate Begger..' and i get annoyed when this happens. I would like it if there was a Mate center online everyday, it would be helpful to mate beggers and people who are starting to want mates. So if anyone wouldnt mind, could they make a mate center and go on it everyday, please? :)
ya i like idea (becuase i need a mate) but i think it wrong to have a mate center and stephen99 is right they might "rapping us"

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 02:43:56 am »
Feral Heart is'nt a dating site, I disagree with this idea. And although it may stop "Mate begging", It will cause MANY other problems, Rape, as Stephen said, and lots of other ones.

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:01 pm »
Agree 8)

CloudFish

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 08:39:19 am »
Man, I be rapping every day. Cloud-Weezy in the house.

I disagree with this idea for the reasons stated above;

1. It would not be sensable for someone to be stuck to that role.

2. It could make Feral Heart out to be a "dating service". Upon which it is not.

3. Like Kyugami said, there is a Mate Search Section on the forums.

4. Alex may not be too far off on the chat seperation. Creating an advertising chat; which could be branched between roleplays and mates, in-game, would cease out some general chat "spam" as people refer to it, when people "beg" or even ask for mates.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 03:28:32 pm »
No. Just no. D:
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.