Poll

What type of animal would you want added to the game?

Four-legged keronian (Keroro Gunso)
4 (1.3%)
Four-legged tadpole keronian (Keroro Gunso)
1 (0.3%)
Bunny
34 (10.8%)
Eagle
135 (42.9%)
Dragon
141 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 306

Author Topic: What type of animal would you want added to the game?  (Read 30046 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: What type of animal would you want added to the game?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 11:51:13 pm »
Thank you Gem. I just can't believe people are thinking like this though.
Kovu has put alot of time and effort into FH and all you can do is complain and prod? Honestly, it's just a little insensitive, don't you think?
Use your imagination.

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 12:08:09 am »
complain and prod? were not complaining or prodding. we are daring to think that something could be different in this picture. when humans had washing boards that they scrubbed on and rubbed their knuckles raw, did they settle for that? no, they built a washing machine. improvement is built into the human brain. so forgive us for wanting something better (not in greedy terms, don't get all hissy-fittin over this), as does 99.999999999% of the population.

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 12:22:54 am »
So far we have the best that Kovu can give us. Be satisfied with that.

Sin7

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 12:42:05 am »
Eagle, having a dragon would kill the enjoyment of the game. The game is suppose to have real animals, not fantasy. Hence the name Feral Heart. That's mostly another reason why there's probably not going to be any extras to the animals. (Even though there's rumor about wings and such for the animals)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 12:50:34 am »
@ the post above: Real wings won't be added. Kovu said he doesn't want them. Although, Teal did make a wing marking that I believe is going to be included in the next patch.

Sin7

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 01:24:13 am »
So, obviously the people spreading this rumor of wings were greatly misunderstanding what they heard. I knew Kovu didn't want them, but people tried to convince me there were going to be real wings. Well, anyways, thank you Gem for clearing that up. Also, I say this again, that the Eagle would be more better for a new animal (at least take in consideration of all the things you could do. Also just something to think about, I know it would be hard to create them though, and that it will be a very long time (that is if it will be made) when they do come).

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 01:30:22 am »
Yes, they misunderstood. And honestly, I can't say I agree, because I'm not taking this topic very seriously at all. Heck, I've managed to make a dragon out of the existing FH models, I think that what FH has so far is fine. But that's my own opinion.

Sin7

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 02:48:32 am »
Well, yeah it's true. Some people don't have very good imagination skills, is mostly one reason why they make these kind of topics. In my opinion I think eagles would be good, but I know it's also not exactly good for the game either. So really, I'm not taking it serious either, it's just some things to make people happy, knowingly none of those other creatures will probably ever make it in the game, which I'm fine with. We should all just be happy with what Kovu decides for us all, and appreciate it, when there's probably some kids that can't even play this game, that they probably would like, because of not having internet, or problems with their computers. All and all, the game is something all should just enjoy, and besides, there will be patches, that add even more better things, better then wings, or any other objects they had in I.T.

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2011, 02:36:32 pm »
Eagle or Elk.. It would eb fun for wolf RPs to have people to hunt, and eagles are just awesome :P

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:57 pm »
Well, yeah it's true. Some people don't have very good imagination skills, is mostly one reason why they make these kind of topics. In my opinion I think eagles would be good, but I know it's also not exactly good for the game either. So really, I'm not taking it serious either, it's just some things to make people happy, knowingly none of those other creatures will probably ever make it in the game, which I'm fine with. We should all just be happy with what Kovu decides for us all, and appreciate it, when there's probably some kids that can't even play this game, that they probably would like, because of not having internet, or problems with their computers. All and all, the game is something all should just enjoy, and besides, there will be patches, that add even more better things, better then wings, or any other objects they had in I.T.
THIS +Karma

o3o IMO I think that the models we have now are fine. Certainly more things will be added as time passes that could widen the customization spectrum of the game. IMO two species is fine.